BY DOO GRO #23 in Hair Oil

Oil 4.5 fl oz Promotes strong, healthy, growing hair With botanical oil, vitamins, and pure herb formula Helps eliminate flaking, dandruff, and itching Tames frizz and adds shine Safe on relaxed, braided, and weaved hair see more...

Hannah H.
CORDELE, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells amazing! Super light weight so a little goes a long way. I use all over my head and scalp and leave it in for a few hours or put a shower cap on and sleep in it over night. It strengthens my hair, repairs split ends, adds shine, tames frizz and helps my hair to grow faster and longer. Healthy hair equals hair growth. I try to do at least one treatment a week and it's kept my hair sooo soft!
Leonarda V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this for about 2 weeks or so, I use it every night before bed. So far I haven't seen much of a difference but I'm hoping that it does work. I got it for a good price and it smells nice !! Doo Gro : Hair Growth Oil Hair Care Stimulating Growth Oil
Shamecca F.
Greenville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to buy this soon. Heard great things about I️t. It’s at Sally’s for 5.99 🙌🏾 I recommend for most naturals but I️t works for all hair types and people have said I️t smells great.
Tamara F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite product for moisturizing my scalp. I purchase mine from Walmart or Sally’s. I have relaxed hair that is still thick and curly. I put this on when my hair is still damp, only to scalp, and then blow dry out. The scent isn’t noticeable with the coconut oil spray and Lush R & B Hair Moisturizer
Melissa R.
Tempe , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
 this product smells pretty great! The oil makes your hair really shiney & if you have a dry scalp this should help. I think this really does benefit your hair and scalp a lot, not sure if I seen too much growth but definitely benefited my hair and scalp many ways
Alicia Q.
my hair started to stop growing and stayed at my bra strap length. I know my hair was missing something to step its growth game up. After using Doo Gro my hair started to grow the length I hadn't had since I was little. I couldn't be happier with how healthy my hair feels.
Erika L.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just started using this oil a few months ago. I am natural. When my hair is curly it looks super thick but when it’s straight not so much. I tried this oil to see if it would help thicken my hair. So far I love it.
Raven J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another one of my faves. The smell is amazing ibdont use it alone though I mix with another oil. Butbit tends to weigh my hair down so I only use it when wearing braids.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THE DOO GROW HOT OIL TREATMENTS IT'S ONE OF THE VERY FIRST ONE I TRY IT REAL DID HELP MY HAIR I HAD A LOT OF BREAK IN MY HAIR IT WAS REALLY WEAK AND I NEEDED SOMETHING TO BRING MY HAIR BACK TO LIFE AND IT DID I WAS USE IN TO MUCH HEAT AND MY HAIR WAS DRY AND JUST DIDN'T HAVE ANY SHINE TO GET DID THE DOO GROW HOT OIL TREATMENTS IT REALLY WORK FOR ME LOVE THIS PRODUCTS
Alexis B.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I highly recommend this oil!!! At first I had doubts about it. But after I did research and realized it wouldn't hurt to try for only about $6. I've been using the oil for about a week and can already tell a difference. I know that's kinda early but I oil my hair once a day EVERYDAY. My brother has been using it with me and facial hair wasn't connecting all the way so he's been using it for the same amount of time as me and his facial hair gets thicker everyday.
Linda R.
Goodyear, AZ
Where can this be purchased?
Lexi W.
Joanna, SC
I have really kinky soft hair. It's kinda dry and has a lot of heat damage from years of straightening. It also broke off from heavy braids. Does anyone know if this will actually work??
Rebekah L.
Millington, MI
Will this product cause hair to look greasy?
Marquis W.
Montgomery, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it leave you hair oily or greasy looking & does it actually help to stimulate hair growth?
Ramona P.
Clarksville, TN
I get really oily hair the next day after washing. Would this still be okay to use on my hair? My hair is very fine and I'm wanting more hair growth.