BY DOO GRO #41 in Hair Oil

Oil 4.5 fl oz Promotes strong, healthy, growing hair With botanical oil, vitamins, and pure herb formula Helps eliminate flaking, dandruff, and itching Tames frizz and adds shine Safe on relaxed, braided, and weaved hair see more...

JAE-LOVE S.
Shelton, CT
I like this product and I used to use it when I have protective hairstyles to keep my scalp hydrated so It’s not dry. I don’t use it anymore because it doesn’t do much anymore. Even if I buy now and use it I will still have dry scalp, I think my hair got use to it. I used to get it at my local beauty supply store and I thought maybe I should by somewhere else but it didn’t change a thing. I wish I could continue purchasing it because it’s a really good product.
Tiffany R.
I love this oil. I actually just got some more a few days ago. I get mine from Walmart. I love the smell, it makes my scalp feel nice and it makes my hair grow. You can use it as a hot oil treatment or as just an oil. It is extremely easy to apply to the scalp. To keep it from dripping when it is tipped over, just leave that white paper in the cap each time you are done.
OG Bree B.
N Little Rock, AR
I love this product! Trust me a little goes a long way! I absolutely love the tingling sensation I get from the oil and also how well it keeps my hair moisturized. The price is amazing and I also love the fact I can purchase this item just about anywhere such as local Walmart Walgreens or Target
Jarienne T.
I bought this product from my local Sally’s ($5) in search of something that would help grow my natural hair. I’ve always struggled with maintaining hair growth, and haven’t had luck with much products. This honestly has made my hair (4b) grown so much longer and thicker. It smells really good and feels really good on the scalp. Very thin and lightweight, but a little goes a LONG way. I even used this oil on my extremely thin eyebrows! I put it on my brows at night and they have grown so much fuller. I’m on my second bottle right now, and will continue buying in the future.
Roma R.
Davie, FL
I like this oil but it makes my hair very very greasy. I prefer the Cantu Shea Butter No Drip Hair & Scalp Oil for my scalp because it leaves my hair light and airy. The do gro oil wasn’t expensive but it’s definitely not a huge favorite. You can find it at your local beauty supply store.
Shirley J.
Dekalb, IL
This oil is light which is good for daily application. It smell amazing so you don’t have to worry about anyone noticing you have it on. I really feel the softest after it pit it on and let it sit with heat. Really just about the only oil I will allow on my scalp.
Vanessa D.
Lawndale , CA
I’m usually so skeptical of hair growth products, but thought I’d give it a go. This has been the ONLY thing to show results. I part my hair down the center, run the oil along my scalp and massage it into my scalp. I did this every night for the first two weeks, then every other day after that. I saw results IMMEDIATELY. After about 3 weeks, my hair grew about 3 1/2 inches & felt much thicker. This is about $4 at Sally’s Beauty - with some promos, you can get a buy one get one free deal. Love this! Absolutely recommend
Victoria A.
Irving, TX
Best scalp stimulant ever! I like to pour some in a Tupperware and heat it up and use it as a hot oil scalp treatment. Very great, helped my hair grow thick and strong. I love this oil and it leaves my scalp hydrated as well.
LaJayla S.
Cleveland, TN
love using this product as an hot oil treatment. i have very dry damaged hair so it has helped out a lot. this is the only oil i’ve tried but so fair is working amazing for me so i don’t plan on switching any time soon
Lyric C.
Las Vegas, NV
Sorta expensive 'for my budget' but it helped tremendously with my hair growth. (I had a leave out) so I mostly placed the oil on the back of my head. After a month, I took it out and my hair grew almost an inch. It promotes growth, I don't know if that's enough growth but within a 1 month time spand that's alot. I will continue using this.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND, (I have thick black hair)
Linda R.
Goodyear, AZ
Where can this be purchased?
Lexi W.
Joanna, SC
I have really kinky soft hair. It's kinda dry and has a lot of heat damage from years of straightening. It also broke off from heavy braids. Does anyone know if this will actually work??
Rebekah L.
Millington, MI
Will this product cause hair to look greasy?
Marquis W.
Montgomery, AL
Does it leave you hair oily or greasy looking & does it actually help to stimulate hair growth?
Danny m.
How was your experience using this hair oil?