BY DOO GRO #17 in Hair Oil

Oil 4.5 fl oz Promotes strong, healthy, growing hair With botanical oil, vitamins, and pure herb formula Helps eliminate flaking, dandruff, and itching Tames frizz and adds shine Safe on relaxed, braided, and weaved hair see more...

Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Hampton, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I went to go buy this product yesterday as soon as I saw on here that it was number one for hair growth. It is very easy to find and only about $5. The downside to it is how oily it is, I know it is an oil; but for normal hair, that isn't super dry, advise to only wear it in your hair when you plan to stay in the house for the rest of the day or before you go to bed. It has made my hair soft so far I cannot wait for the results on growth. Also, it smells amazing!
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Definitely, Definitely, recommend this product. When I fist purchase this product I was at a beauty store. I wasn't going to pick this up but after asking the lady at the counter for suggestions, she recommended it to me. I brought it and tried it out and I saw results!!! It usually takes me a while till I see result. However I saw results quickly. I truly recommend giving this product a go.
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
Aberdeen, MD
I love that this isn't a very heavy oil but, it works like he'll to relieve scalp itch and dryness.My daughters and I all have different hair types from king to curly to thick and wavy. I've also used this as a hot oil treatment and it didn't make my hair feel greasy nor trap dirt. I also appreciate the fact that it didn't break my face out like most hair oils have.
Cori S.
Cori S.
Atlantic City
At first i was doubting this.... but as soon i have got my product i tried it out. i did not really notice any results week later the results were incretable. friends and family started to notice very fast. i started to get so many complements thanks to Doo Gro : Hair Growth Oil Hair Care Stimulating Growth Oil i love it i need MORE
Yolanda P.
Yolanda P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this a couple of weeks ago and I know it is too early to tell if I have had any new growth but I have been using it every night and it smells sooooo good. I bought at Face Value/Harmon's for 5.49. Although, I must say it has stopped my scalp from itching. I have 3B curly hair and I feel like it's a facial for my hair.
sharia h.
sharia h.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have been using do grow oil for years. It is very beneficial because you can use it on your scalp and on the hairs of your head. It's a light oil so it doesn't make your scalp dirty. Thicker oil's have a tendency to make your scalp get dirty faster and you don't have to worry about this with a light oil. Love this product!!
Deprina G.
Deprina G.
Bay Shore, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down the best oil for your hair. When I have broads or crochets I slide this down my parts in between washes and it has that col feeling like you know its working. I can't make any claims on rather it made my hair grow but keeping my scalp from being so dry is best. The way the tio is made makes it easy to apply also.
Mari B.
Mari B.
Los Angeles, CA
Really efficient product. I've been using this product for about a year and a half and I clearly saw results. I cut my hair shoulder length before I started using this product and my grew hair beautifully. Long and shiny. I just cut my hair again and I'll continue to use this product! Very highly recommended!
Zarielle A.
Zarielle A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do I have super long luxurious hair? Nope, I have a huge curly kinky Afro !! Thanks to this oil my hair has been growing amazingly!! I've used this product every other night, of every week, for the past 3 months and I so recommend this product to all my fellow natural hair loves!!
nicole b.
nicole b.
This product is amazing for natural girls like myself. I have 4c hair and this oil is able to penetrate throughout my hair shaft without weighing my hair down. It is good for sealing i moisture or as an everyday oil to stimulate growth. The only downside it has a very earthy scent
Linda R.
Linda R.
Goodyear, AZ
Where can this be purchased?
Lexi W.
Lexi W.
Joanna, SC
I have really kinky soft hair. It's kinda dry and has a lot of heat damage from years of straightening. It also broke off from heavy braids. Does anyone know if this will actually work??
Rebekah L.
Rebekah L.
Millington, MI
Will this product cause hair to look greasy?
Marquis W.
Marquis W.
Montgomery, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it leave you hair oily or greasy looking & does it actually help to stimulate hair growth?
Danny m.
Danny m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How was your experience using this hair oil?