Doo Gro : Hair Growth Oil Hair Care Stimulating Growth Oil

by Doo Gro

Oil 4.5 fl oz Promotes strong, healthy, growing hair With botanical oil, vitamins, and pure herb formula Helps eliminate flaking, dandruff, and itching Tames frizz and adds shine Safe on relaxed, braided, and weaved hair

Has anyone used this? Does it really work or like “it works”
Is it good for hair growth ?
Hi so my husband wants to know if he can use this product on his beard?
Start your review of Doo Gro : Hair Growth Oil Hair Care Stimulating Growth Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Idk if it helped with the growth of my hair but it did help with breakage and maintaining moisture. It is a little messy unless you put it straight to your scalp to use it cause it flows through the tip pretty rapidly. It is widely available and affordable but if you are a person that is only into hair products with natural ingredients. I know it probably goes without saying but you should also stay away if you have a problem with greasy hair or a greasy scalp.
Lawrence , MA
Doo Gro : Hair Growth Oil Hair Care Stimulating Growth Oil uploaded by Jennifer R.
I been using this products for several weeks now and so Can already see the change it’s been doing to my hair, because I’m constantly having to retouch my routes and color my hair was extremely damage but for several weeks my hair has been extremely shiny and healthier it looks healthy and I Can start seeing new growth coming ☺️ that makes me happy!
San Luis Obispo, CA
Doo Gro : Hair Growth Oil Hair Care Stimulating Growth Oil uploaded by Vivian A.
So I give myself a scalp massage with this stuff before every wash day and it makes my hair soo soft! It also eliminates frizz. My hair has grown about an inch in 5 months. The picture is the day I got my big chop January 2019 and the right picture is 2 days ago August 2019.
Huntsville, AL
This oil is the only oil that i have always gone back to for as long as I can remember. Its good for my hair when its natural, straight, or blown out. Its affordable and actually helps my hair grow. It has a slight minty smell and feels fresh on the scalp. Also its really affordable so go get it!
Chagrin Falls, OH
Before I was natural this was always my go to hair oil. It nourished my hair and made it look and feel silky smooth. I still use this product on my natural and protective styles to hydrate my hair. Continuous use of this product is a must for optimal hair growth!
Derby, CT
Purchased at: CVS
I feel like my hair just stays at the same length and never grows any longer. I was really looking for something to boost my hair growth. When I first started using it, I would just apply it all over my head. I did notice that I was getting a lot of new growth more quickly than normal. It wasn’t until a while after, that I started noticing that I had all these smaller strands of hair. It didn’t click to me that it was probably a cause of the hair oil. This is the reason why I gave it four stars. These little pieces of hair tend to stick out, making it look a little unproportional from the rest of the hair around it. I recently got my ends cut and noticed I have longer sections of hair than others. I’m going to try just applying the oil on my ends instead of the roots and the top of my head. Hopefully I can get the other sections to match the length of the longer sections. Overall it’s a good product to use and I recommend trying it.
kankakee
Doo Gro : Hair Growth Oil Hair Care Stimulating Growth Oil has helped my hair grow a lot and seal in the moisture from my hair treatments that I’ve been doing.
Taunton, MA
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
The doo grow Has been a product that I have been using for many years. I started using it after I seen a stress spot. I stopped using texturizers and continue to apply this on as I let my hair grow out. I will tell you I have seen such growth in my hair . It reduces breakage it provides a vitamin herb formulas in tames frizzes.
Columbia , SC
Since I have put this product back into my hair routine I have notice that my rate of hair growth seems to have gotten a little faster or I’m retaining more length. This pile is very light so a little goes a long way. It’s very easy to use too much of this oil and have it running down your face.
New York
This actually amazing! My hair has grown so much in the last couple of weeks. Every night before I go to bed I put this product on my hair and then I wrap my hair. It’s definitely affordable. You can find it in some cvs or your local pharmacy or beauty supply store.

276 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...