Hair CareHair ProductsHair OilDoo Gro
: Hair Growth Oil Hair Care Stimulating Growth Oil

Doo Gro : Hair Growth Oil Hair Care Stimulating Growth Oil

by Doo Gro

Oil 4.5 fl oz Promotes strong, healthy, growing hair With botanical oil, vitamins, and pure herb formula Helps eliminate flaking, dandruff, and itching Tames frizz and adds shine Safe on relaxed, braided, and weaved hair

Would this actually make my hair grow? How fast will my hair grow if so?
Does this really work ? How often do you use it ? And what’s the average price
Can it grow your hair in a month?
Start your review of Doo Gro : Hair Growth Oil Hair Care Stimulating Growth Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Selina V.
Montrose
I think this is great would really like to try it! Sounds really good, I defiantly want my hair to grow longer and with this, I think it would really help. Was wondering how long it takes to see results?
Shemeka M.
Doo Gro : Hair Growth Oil Hair Care Stimulating Growth Oil uploaded by Shemeka M.
I was using this a lot in the past. Dont know if it made my hair grow. Wasnt paying much attention. My hair is really dry so it sucks up most of the oil when I grease my scalp. One thing I didn't like about it is that when you use it. It runs a lot. Meaning it runs down the sides of your face, neck etc. And I dont like that at all. But it smells really good
Roma R.
Davie, FL
I like this oil but it makes my hair very very greasy. I prefer the Cantu Shea Butter No Drip Hair & Scalp Oil for my scalp because it leaves my hair light and airy. The do gro oil wasn’t expensive but it’s definitely not a huge favorite. You can find it at your local beauty supply store.
Wizdom N.
New Haven, CT
This product is the only one my spouse will let me use on her dreadlocks and scalp. If there were any other brand that said it gave the same exact results I highly doubt she'd buy it. This is her #1 go to , must have!! Not only does it help there hair grow, it stengthens it as well. Great product and well worth every penny. And NO it is not expensive either. We would recommend this hair growth oil to anyone who wants some length and strength.
Allison C.
Flushing, MI
This stuff is amazing. I use it overnight for soft hair in the morning after a shower. If I know I'm not going anywhere I'll apply it to my roots and leave it for a few days. It helped my hair grow long and strong
Lorin C.
Escondido, CA
It helped keep frizz down but not so much for growing. It made my hair really oily. Wouldn't buy again.
Lindsay W.
Doo Gro : Hair Growth Oil Hair Care Stimulating Growth Oil uploaded by Lindsay W.
I went to go buy this product yesterday as soon as I saw on here that it was number one for hair growth. It is very easy to find and only about $5. The downside to it is how oily it is, I know it is an oil; but for normal hair, that isn't super dry, advise to only wear it in your hair when you plan to stay in the house for the rest of the day or before you go to bed. It has made my hair soft so far I cannot wait for the results on growth. Also, it smells amazing!
Sheriece S.
Apple Valley, CA
Doo Gro : Hair Growth Oil Hair Care Stimulating Growth Oil uploaded by Sheriece S.
This product is absolutely amazing. My hair was damaged and broken off. I started using Doo Gro stimulating growth oil and was amazed at how well it works. My hair is stronger and longer.Inever trusted hair growth products but this one actually works.
Shantell M.
Oakland Gdns, NY
Doo Gro : Hair Growth Oil Hair Care Stimulating Growth Oil uploaded by Shantell M.
I’m currently transitioning to natural hair, I’m 10 months post. This is the only oil that doesn’t make my scalp itch like crazy. I’ve tried both wild growth hair oil and jamaican black castor oil. I have to say, the wild growth hair oil did help my hair grow, but it just wasn’t worth all of the itchiness. this oil is a lot lighter and not as thick as wild growth and jamaican black castor oil and the nozzle makes it easy to distribute. I’ve used it on both my relaxed hair and my transitioning hair and it works just as well. I purchased it from ebay.
Cindy A.
Definitely, Definitely, recommend this product. When I fist purchase this product I was at a beauty store. I wasn't going to pick this up but after asking the lady at the counter for suggestions, she recommended it to me. I brought it and tried it out and I saw results!!! It usually takes me a while till I see result. However I saw results quickly. I truly recommend giving this product a go.

293 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...