Doo Gro : Hair Growth Oil Hair Care Stimulating Growth Oil

by Doo Gro

Oil 4.5 fl oz Promotes strong, healthy, growing hair With botanical oil, vitamins, and pure herb formula Helps eliminate flaking, dandruff, and itching Tames frizz and adds shine Safe on relaxed, braided, and weaved hair

Does this product tend to leave your hair overly greasy? I have curly hair but it lacks in porosity so products don’t sink is as fast
Has anyone used this? Does it really work or like “it works”
Is it good for hair growth ?
Start your review of Doo Gro : Hair Growth Oil Hair Care Stimulating Growth Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Evansville, IN
Doo Gro : Hair Growth Oil Hair Care Stimulating Growth Oil uploaded by Lindsay W.
I went to go buy this product yesterday as soon as I saw on here that it was number one for hair growth. It is very easy to find and only about $5. The downside to it is how oily it is, I know it is an oil; but for normal hair, that isn't super dry, advise to only wear it in your hair when you plan to stay in the house for the rest of the day or before you go to bed. It has made my hair soft so far I cannot wait for the results on growth. Also, it smells amazing!
I've always used this since I was a little girl. Nowadays after I wash and blow dry my hair, I take this and squeeze it through my hair on my scalp. It's anti-itch also, and it works! Very affordable!
I bought this product from my local Sally’s ($5) in search of something that would help grow my natural hair. I’ve always struggled with maintaining hair growth, and haven’t had luck with much products. This honestly has made my hair (4b) grown so much longer and thicker. It smells really good and feels really good on the scalp. Very thin and lightweight, but a little goes a LONG way. I even used this oil on my extremely thin eyebrows! I put it on my brows at night and they have grown so much fuller. I’m on my second bottle right now, and will continue buying in the future.
Robinsonville , MS
I used it for years and I honestly think it is a waste of time. I like Doo Gro shampoos and conditioners but the quality is not there for me. I think the name of this product keeps it relevant. I make my own oils using essential oils and instead of it being just nappy from using this oil,it grows very well and are manageable. Also I do not see any "growth aids" on the bottle. I need to see what aids in helping my hair grow. This oil is good for dry scalp and that is it. Sew ins maybe,braids,dreads,etc. My hub have dreads so he has used this a number of times for dry scalp when his dreads is professionally styled.
San Francisco, CA
This is the worst oil ever. It does nothing but keep your hair oily. It does not help with any type of hair repair, hair growth, or any benefits of the hair. Save your money and pass it up.
New Haven , CT
This product is the only one my spouse will let me use on her dreadlocks and scalp. If there were any other brand that said it gave the same exact results I highly doubt she'd buy it. This is her #1 go to , must have!! Not only does it help there hair grow, it stengthens it as well. Great product and well worth every penny. And NO it is not expensive either. We would recommend this hair growth oil to anyone who wants some length and strength.
Cuero, TX
An awesome investment, wasn’t too pricey and the bottle last quite some time. I’ve seen a lot of growth and thickness in my hair since using this product. I’ll also say that my hair just seems to be overall healthier since using this oil. It’s smells absolutely wonderful, and lets just say I will definitely buy this more often. Highly recommend!
Mobile , AL
The is a nice light oil used especially well with protective styles such as braids etc. it also leaves my hands feeling awesome despite it being primary made for hair and scalp!
Deer Park, NY
Love love love Doo Grow Stimulating Growth Oil. It smells good and doesn't smell to earthy. It's very moisturizing. The best part is that it has a nozzle and is super easy to apply!
Cordele, GA
Doo Gro : Hair Growth Oil Hair Care Stimulating Growth Oil uploaded by Hannah H.
This stuff smells amazing! Super light weight so a little goes a long way. I use all over my head and scalp and leave it in for a few hours or put a shower cap on and sleep in it over night. It strengthens my hair, repairs split ends, adds shine, tames frizz and helps my hair to grow faster and longer. Healthy hair equals hair growth. I try to do at least one treatment a week and it's kept my hair sooo soft!

277 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...