Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerDoo Gro
Conditioner Deep Down Intense 8 oz Jar

Doo Gro Conditioner Deep Down Intense 8 oz. Jar

by Doo Gro

DOO GRO Deep Down Intense Penetrating Conditioner helps restore moisture to dry, damaged, relaxed and chemically treated hair. With a unique blend of natural ingredients, DOO GRO DEEP DOWN Intense Penetrating Conditioner reconstructs damaged hair, eliminates split ends, detangles and helps stop breakage while leaving hair in the very best condition even after the very first use. Great for the whole family, young and old, DOO GRO DEEP DOWN Intense Penetrating Conditioner relieves itching and dandruff and helps promote strong, healthy, growing hair.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Doo Gro Conditioner Deep Down Intense 8 oz. Jar!
Heather B.
Crosby
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This is a thick cream that you use 1 or 2 times a week. I leave it in for about 3 mins. Not a huge difference with the condition of my hair. It feels nice.
Alfre B.
Burgaw, NC
Doo Gro Conditioner Deep Down Intense 8 oz. Jar uploaded by Alfre B.
I use this product on my hair after i wash my hair to penetrating deep conditioner my hair after the wash i do not compare it to anything i would not improve this product
Jasmine C.
Lexington, KY
Brings moisture and strength back into my hair after it dries out from exposure. I trust this brand and all their products
Alisha A.
San Jose , CA
It was my first time trying this product today. I picked it up from Sally’s Beauty Supply in San Jose, CA. I must say, this was a great purchase. I deep conditioned after I shampooed and conditioned regularly. I deep conditioned with heat for about 25 minutes. When I rinsed I used my Denman brush to come out the product. My hair was soft and felt great! I continued to style with my Shea Moisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Leave-In conditioner, Dippity-Do Girls with Curls Curl Defining Cream then finishing off with Dippity-Do Girls with Curls Gelee!
Shelby M.
Salem
Just as amazing as the shampoo. This stuff definitely works and is one of my favorite hair products for hair growth

Looking for your answer?