Doo Gro Anti-Itch Growth Oil uploaded by Akila  Q.

BY DOO GRO

Helps eliminate flaking, dandruff & itching Promotes strong, healthy, growing hair Tea tree oil, shea butter & vitamin formula Eases scalp tightness Tames frizzies No harmful chemicals Safe on relaxed, braided & weaved hair Doo Gro® Mega Thick® Anti Itch Growth Oil relieves itchy scalp and helps stop dandruff while providing nutrients necessary for long, healthy, growing hair.  Its unique blend of tea tree oil, shea butter, vitamins A, D & E and pure herbs, nourishes the scalp and hair follicles to help strengthen and repair.  Doo Gro® Anti Itch Growth Oil is safe for children and can be used on all types of hair including color treated, relaxed and braided. No Mineral Oil No Petroleum Guaranteed Results or your money back! For guarantee information visit doogro.com or mail request to:  Nature s Protein Inc.  P.O. Box 240 see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
  • "I've used this product on both my relaxed and natural hair and it does absolutely nothing for me and I would never recommend it to anyone." in 1 review
Liv  S.
Liv S.
Bronx, NY
I also wouldn't recommend using this every night. Once a week is good enough to prevent clogs in the scalp. Clogging the scalp can cause the hair NOT to grow and therefore the oil will not work. Simply put a few drops in four or five different areas of the scalp and massage it in.
ashanti a.
ashanti a.
Raleigh, NC
I would not recommend this oil for hair growth reason being it would take way to long the smell was cool not a bad oil but for me it just doesn't live up to the tittle of the product.
Angel U.
Angel U.
Fort Worth, TX
For anyone looking for good hair growth products This may be a good thing to try but just remember, your hair won't grow over night so be patient.
Nycki M.
Nycki M.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this when I have braids in my hair. It relieves itchy scalp and keeps scalp moisturized. I'm not sure if it actually grows your hair but it does strengthen your hair which promotes hair growth.
Marie B.
Marie B.
Providence, RI
I bought this because I was experiencing a itchy scalp without seeing flakes. I absolutely love it and use it on a weekly basis. I also experienced some growth on a spot where I notice thinning.
katherine t.
katherine t.
Bronx, NY
Do gro is a very good at putting moisture back in the hair and oiling it to make it grow.
Shunta G.
Shunta G.
Little Rock, AR
This is another product that I use in my weekly haor care regiment. It does promote hair grow and soothes itchy scalps. It also keeps scalps moisturized. The only downside to it is that it is very greasy gets on everything. So be careful not to use a lot on your scalp. Other than that the product is great.
Danielle I.
Danielle I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this product on both my relaxed and natural hair and it does absolutely nothing for me and I would never recommend it to anyone. Almost everything it that it said it would do it did do. My main problem was dandruff and itchy scalp and it seems like it made my scalp itch even more. But what I can say about this is that even though my scalp was still very itchy I didn't have a lot of flaking (odd right). Has for growth I didn't see any and I didn't notice any big changes in the overall health of my hair. The only reason I'm not giving this product an F is because it does help with frizz
kandice p.
kandice p.
Mount Vernon, NY
does it really work cause i've tried other products and they dont work .my hair itches all the time
Flora M.
Flora M.
Outer Cove, ['', 'NL', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
My bf gets really itchy, red, flaky scalp and I think it may be a patch of eczema! Would this be helpful?
patricia g.
patricia g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
cómo aplico este producto?