Doo Gro Anti-Itch Growth Oil uploaded by Akila  Q.

BY DOO GRO

Helps eliminate flaking, dandruff & itching Promotes strong, healthy, growing hair Tea tree oil, shea butter & vitamin formula Eases scalp tightness Tames frizzies No harmful chemicals Safe on relaxed, braided & weaved hair Doo Gro® Mega Thick® Anti Itch Growth Oil relieves itchy scalp and helps stop dandruff while providing nutrients necessary for long, healthy, growing hair.  Its unique blend of tea tree oil, shea butter, vitamins A, D & E and pure herbs, nourishes the scalp and hair follicles to help strengthen and repair.  Doo Gro® Anti Itch Growth Oil is safe for children and can be used on all types of hair including color treated, relaxed and braided. No Mineral Oil No Petroleum Guaranteed Results or your money back! For guarantee information visit doogro.com or mail request to:  Nature s Protein Inc.  P.O. Box 240 see more...

Doo Gro Anti-Itch Growth Oil
  • "I've used this product on both my relaxed and natural hair and it does absolutely nothing for me and I would never recommend it to anyone." in 1 review
Dawnan J.
Evansville, IN
I bought this because I was having issues with itchy scalp. It didn't really make a difference with that, but the formula and the bottle are amazing for regular scalp oiling applications. So based off of that alone, is the reason for the score I gave it.
ashanti a.
Raleigh, NC
I would not recommend this oil for hair growth reason being it would take way to long the smell was cool not a bad oil but for me it just doesn't live up to the tittle of the product.
Danielle S.
Rex, GA
This is a decent oil but is sort of too heavy for my taste. Not much of a penetrating oil. Also noticed no enhanced growth.
Angel U.
Fort Worth, TX
For anyone looking for good hair growth products This may be a good thing to try but just remember, your hair won't grow over night so be patient.
katherine t.
Bronx, NY
Do gro is a very good at putting moisture back in the hair and oiling it to make it grow.
Aisha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this oil all of the time. It is the best at what it does. I love the way it leaves my scalp feeling.
Adri M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i had this product put up for ever an desided to bring it out one day its about 8$ at sallys it works but its a slow process
Shunta G.
Little Rock, AR
This is another product that I use in my weekly haor care regiment. It does promote hair grow and soothes itchy scalps. It also keeps scalps moisturized. The only downside to it is that it is very greasy gets on everything. So be careful not to use a lot on your scalp. Other than that the product is great.
kandice p.
Mount Vernon, NY
does it really work cause i've tried other products and they dont work .my hair itches all the time
patricia g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
cómo aplico este producto?
Flora M.
Outer Cove, NL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My bf gets really itchy, red, flaky scalp and I think it may be a patch of eczema! Would this be helpful?