Doo Gro Anti-Itch Growth Oil uploaded by Akila  Q.

BY DOO GRO #92 in Scalp Treatments

Helps eliminate flaking, dandruff & itching Promotes strong, healthy, growing hair Tea tree oil, shea butter & vitamin formula Eases scalp tightness Tames frizzies No harmful chemicals Safe on relaxed, braided & weaved hair Doo Gro® Mega Thick® Anti Itch Growth Oil relieves itchy scalp and helps stop dandruff while providing nutrients necessary for long, healthy, growing hair.  Its unique blend of tea tree oil, shea butter, vitamins A, D & E and pure herbs, nourishes the scalp and hair follicles to help strengthen and repair.  Doo Gro® Anti Itch Growth Oil is safe for children and can be used on all types of hair including color treated, relaxed and braided. No Mineral Oil No Petroleum Guaranteed Results or your money back! For guarantee information visit doogro.com or mail request to:  Nature s Protein Inc.  P.O. Box 240 see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
  • "I've used this product on both my relaxed and natural hair and it does absolutely nothing for me and I would never recommend it to anyone." in 1 review
Dawnan J.
Evansville, IN
I bought this because I was having issues with itchy scalp. It didn't really make a difference with that, but the formula and the bottle are amazing for regular scalp oiling applications. So based off of that alone, is the reason for the score I gave it.
Shay M.
My mom started using this product on my head when I was little girl and I gotta say that it made my hair grow super quick omg I love there products it's a must use
ashanti a.
Raleigh, NC
I would not recommend this oil for hair growth reason being it would take way to long the smell was cool not a bad oil but for me it just doesn't live up to the tittle of the product.
Ciera O.
Westchester, IL
This does just what it says it will. It helps to reduce itchy scalp. The tingling feeling creates a nice soothing effect. I'm not a fan of the smell.
Angel U.
Fort Worth, TX
For anyone looking for good hair growth products This may be a good thing to try but just remember, your hair won't grow over night so be patient.
Kourtney L.
Dallas, TX
WORKS WONDERS. Started using this every since I went natural. It's amazing and smells great. Anti itch growth oil is A1 no steak sauce.
Adri M.
i had this product put up for ever an desided to bring it out one day its about 8$ at sallys it works but its a slow process
Danielle S.
Rex, GA
This is a decent oil but is sort of too heavy for my taste. Not much of a penetrating oil. Also noticed no enhanced growth.
Aisha S.
I use this oil all of the time. It is the best at what it does. I love the way it leaves my scalp feeling.
katherine t.
Bronx, NY
Do gro is a very good at putting moisture back in the hair and oiling it to make it grow.
kandice p.
Mount Vernon, NY
does it really work cause i've tried other products and they dont work .my hair itches all the time
Flora M.
St, NL
My bf gets really itchy, red, flaky scalp and I think it may be a patch of eczema! Would this be helpful?
patricia g.
cómo aplico este producto?