Doo Gro Anti-Itch Growth Oil uploaded by Akila  Q.

BY DOO GRO #76 in Scalp Treatments

Helps eliminate flaking, dandruff & itching Promotes strong, healthy, growing hair Tea tree oil, shea butter & vitamin formula Eases scalp tightness Tames frizzies No harmful chemicals Safe on relaxed, braided & weaved hair Doo Gro® Mega Thick® Anti Itch Growth Oil relieves itchy scalp and helps stop dandruff while providing nutrients necessary for long, healthy, growing hair.  Its unique blend of tea tree oil, shea butter, vitamins A, D & E and pure herbs, nourishes the scalp and hair follicles to help strengthen and repair.  Doo Gro® Anti Itch Growth Oil is safe for children and can be used on all types of hair including color treated, relaxed and braided. No Mineral Oil No Petroleum Guaranteed Results or your money back! For guarantee information visit doogro.com or mail request to:  Nature s Protein Inc.  P.O. Box 240 see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I've used this product on both my relaxed and natural hair and it does absolutely nothing for me and I would never recommend it to anyone." in 1 review
Bria S.
Wyncote, PA
I use this product every time I shampoo or co-wash my hair. I part my hair and put it directly on the scalp. It definitely helps when you have braids in your hair as well. It’s easy to use because of the nozzle tip, so you don’t have to worry about getting your hands messy. It’s not expensive and used the right way could last you about a month or two.
Rayyan O.
I used this for ever all months. The nozzle is good for getting into the roots. It was very easy to distribute and moisturized my hair. However, I never really noticed any hair growth. It might have worked better if I were to have done other things like take vitamins and protect my hair while using this product.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I received this hair oil from my sister as gift. It does work to help combat dryness and itching. The tag on the bottle says it was purchased for $7.99. I do recommend this product
Danielle I.
I've used this product on both my relaxed and natural hair and it does absolutely nothing for me and I would never recommend it to anyone. Almost everything it that it said it would do it did do. My main problem was dandruff and itchy scalp and it seems like it made my scalp itch even more. But what I can say about this is that even though my scalp was still very itchy I didn't have a lot of flaking (odd right). Has for growth I didn't see any and I didn't notice any big changes in the overall health of my hair. The only reason I'm not giving this product an F is because it does help with frizz
Akila  Q.
Philadelphia , PA
I was really suffering from dry itchy scalp and I needed something ASAP! I came across this in the Beauty Supply store and it has helped me sooooo much. I use it twice a day and I even incorporate it in my wash routines! This is a must have for me!
Shunta G.
Little Rock, AR
This is another product that I use in my weekly haor care regiment. It does promote hair grow and soothes itchy scalps. It also keeps scalps moisturized. The only downside to it is that it is very greasy gets on everything. So be careful not to use a lot on your scalp. Other than that the product is great.
Jordyn M.
Jacksonville, FL
It is very runny, so I wouldn't try to soak your hair in it. I mainly use it when my hair is in braids and I want to keep from scratching. It isn't going to keep your hair from itching 100% , but it does reduce it.
Marie B.
Providence, RI
I bought this because I was experiencing a itchy scalp without seeing flakes. I absolutely love it and use it on a weekly basis. I also experienced some growth on a spot where I notice thinning.
Saleste L.
This product is good. I have pretty bad dandruff and it made it less visible for a week. It's about $3-$4. The smell could be a little better but I don't mind it
Liv  S.
Bronx, NY
I also wouldn't recommend using this every night. Once a week is good enough to prevent clogs in the scalp. Clogging the scalp can cause the hair NOT to grow and therefore the oil will not work. Simply put a few drops in four or five different areas of the scalp and massage it in.
kandice p.
Mount Vernon, NY
does it really work cause i've tried other products and they dont work .my hair itches all the time
Flora M.
Outer Cove, NL
My bf gets really itchy, red, flaky scalp and I think it may be a patch of eczema! Would this be helpful?
PATRICIA G.
cómo aplico este producto?