Doo Gro Anti-Itch Growth Oil uploaded by Akila  Q.

BY DOO GRO

Helps eliminate flaking, dandruff & itching Promotes strong, healthy, growing hair Tea tree oil, shea butter & vitamin formula Eases scalp tightness Tames frizzies No harmful chemicals Safe on relaxed, braided & weaved hair Doo Gro® Mega Thick® Anti Itch Growth Oil relieves itchy scalp and helps stop dandruff while providing nutrients necessary for long, healthy, growing hair.  Its unique blend of tea tree oil, shea butter, vitamins A, D & E and pure herbs, nourishes the scalp and hair follicles to help strengthen and repair.  Doo Gro® Anti Itch Growth Oil is safe for children and can be used on all types of hair including color treated, relaxed and braided. No Mineral Oil No Petroleum Guaranteed Results or your money back! For guarantee information visit doogro.com or mail request to:  Nature s Protein Inc.  P.O. Box 240 see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
  • "I've used this product on both my relaxed and natural hair and it does absolutely nothing for me and I would never recommend it to anyone." in 1 review
Shay M.
Shay M.
My mom started using this product on my head when I was little girl and I gotta say that it made my hair grow super quick omg I love there products it's a must use
Saleste L.
Saleste L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is good. I have pretty bad dandruff and it made it less visible for a week. It's about $3-$4. The smell could be a little better but I don't mind it
Ciera O.
Ciera O.
Westchester, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This does just what it says it will. It helps to reduce itchy scalp. The tingling feeling creates a nice soothing effect. I'm not a fan of the smell.
Rayyan O.
Rayyan O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this for ever all months. The nozzle is good for getting into the roots. It was very easy to distribute and moisturized my hair. However, I never really noticed any hair growth. It might have worked better if I were to have done other things like take vitamins and protect my hair while using this product.
Akila  Q.
Akila Q.
Philadelphia , PA
I was really suffering from dry itchy scalp and I needed something ASAP! I came across this in the Beauty Supply store and it has helped me sooooo much. I use it twice a day and I even incorporate it in my wash routines! This is a must have for me!
Jordyn M.
Jordyn M.
Jacksonville, FL
It is very runny, so I wouldn't try to soak your hair in it. I mainly use it when my hair is in braids and I want to keep from scratching. It isn't going to keep your hair from itching 100% , but it does reduce it.
Adri M.
Adri M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i had this product put up for ever an desided to bring it out one day its about 8$ at sallys it works but its a slow process
Aisha S.
Aisha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this oil all of the time. It is the best at what it does. I love the way it leaves my scalp feeling.
Dawnan J.
Dawnan J.
Evansville, IN
I bought this because I was having issues with itchy scalp. It didn't really make a difference with that, but the formula and the bottle are amazing for regular scalp oiling applications. So based off of that alone, is the reason for the score I gave it.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Rex, GA
This is a decent oil but is sort of too heavy for my taste. Not much of a penetrating oil. Also noticed no enhanced growth.
kandice p.
kandice p.
Mount Vernon, NY
does it really work cause i've tried other products and they dont work .my hair itches all the time
Flora M.
Flora M.
Outer Cove, ['', 'NL', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
My bf gets really itchy, red, flaky scalp and I think it may be a patch of eczema! Would this be helpful?
patricia g.
patricia g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
cómo aplico este producto?