Donut Shop Donut Shop Coconut Mocha Medium Roast Coffee, K-Cups, 6.2 OZ (Pack of 6)

BY GENERIC

About 33 Servings (1 Serving = 3/4 Cup) Super Size; Super Deal** see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kim W.
Oh my gosh! This is my go to "snack". It tastes like a Girl Scout cookie, with out all the calories and carbs. Definitely my "non" guilty pleasure. I get mine from Walmart. It's a MUST try if you're a coffee/coconut lover. ❤️
Brooke K.
Wixom, MI
Donut shop is my favorite brand of kcups as it was and then I found these!!! SO GOOD! The flavor is great and they are the same price as the other kcups. This is a perfect coffee for summer mornings! Definitely recommend!
Justine A.
I am not a fan of this coffee at all. It was very watery when made in the Keurig and I didn't get much of a coconut flavor. Won't buy again.