BY DON'T TRUST THE B---- IN APARTMENT 23

• Is there a petition anywhere to bring this show back on t...5 Answers
  • I have never heard of this show, and the title sounds lik...7 Answers
  • Why was this cancelled?5 Answers
Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23
  • "The characters were different to those in other shows and it was funny and original, shame it got cancelled. " in 10 reviews
  • "Just an all around funny show and sometimes ridiculous, i never knew about it until it had hit netflix so im kinda sad that they didnt advertise it more, may have saved it." in 7 reviews
  • "This show was actually very funny and witty but didn't last long." in 6 reviews
  • "It kills me that good shows like this have to end and a lot of other crap is still on the air." in 5 reviews
  • "Chloes roommate is an insuffrably annoying goodie goodie, but I still really enjoyed the series." in 5 reviews
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
There are only one or two seasons of this show and that is heartbreaking. I so so wish there were more because the contrast between these two women is hilarious and comedy gold. This show had me hooked from episode one!
Bree M.
I miss dont trust the b$$$$ in apartment 23. it was a very comical show, great actors. i love the characters everyone played, june was a complete mess but fun to see come to reality. james van der beek was a great character as well. overall i still watch this show on netflix
Angelica M.
Flushing, NY
One of my favorite shows on Netflix. I love the characters and how they're so funny. Too bad the show got cancelled hopefully Netflix picks it up and continues the series. Fingers crossed. Such a great and funny show!
Milan C.
Las Vegas, NV
I wish this show had more seasons. I watched it on Netflix and it was so funny I couldn't stop. 2 seasons was not enough for me. The cast added themselves to their roles and the episodes were always unpredictable.
Rio I.
New york, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is the only show that matters in this world. It's HILARIOUS-- one of the few shows which has me laughing out loud and can be watched over and over again. I can't even count how m any people I've forced to watch the show with me and all I can do is hope and pray that one day, they'll realize they made a huge mistake in canceling it.
Crystal C.
Olympia, KY
I like the dynamic of this show. It was clever, funny, smart, and unpredictable-unlike many other shows that were on at the time. It filled a gap in the programming at the time as there weren't many young comedies that were out of the box and more than just the obvious jokes. I enjoyed seeing "Dawson" again and the main character, though sarcastic, dry and self-involved was charming and endearing at times. Wish they would bring it back!
Lauline G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I wished I had watched this series when it was on television to help boost its ratings. It's such a shame that this show is off the air. Seriously, so funny and the writing is a breath of fresh air. It's easy to watch and the characters are so intriguing. It's a must see, although you'll want more after binge-watching the entire series.
Lacey S.
Topeka, KS
This show has a unique casting dynamic that made the show hilarious! I had no problem binge watching this show...without my sister who...let's be honest was livid to find out I had finished it without her. I have definitely watched this show over several times and don't feel guilty!!!
KaRa M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Why didn't this show last?!?!?!?!?! It was such a funny show with outlandish writing and hilarious acting. So good, such a shame to see it go. The first episode was probably one of the best as the "B" really set the tone of the series. There is nothing like it on television now.
Mandy P.
Dewitt , VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
FUNNIEST SHOW IN THE WORLD! You cannot find a show that will make you laugh as much as this one. james van der beek is amazing in this and had me laughing for days. ive rewatched every episode like three times and wish it would come back. def deserves more attention then it got!!!!
Brittany S.
Kent, WA
When is the next season coming out?
Lacy P.
Conroe, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Rio I.
New york, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Is there a petition anywhere to bring this show back on the air?
Crystal C.