Don't Sweat the Small Stuff uploaded by HEATHER B.

BY NONE

Barbie L.
I really love this book!  I have it n different versions and I also have the workbook.  It is so worth it.  It teaches you to look at things differently; or better yet said: it teaches you to change your perspective which is so important.  It helps you see how there are things that you let control your life and at the end they are all small things that you shouldn't let control you and doom your life.
HEATHER B.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased this in audio book form and have listened to it a couple times so far. Wonderful advice and helps me to stay calm on my stressful drive to and from work. I highly recommend this book to everyone because everyone could benefit from it.
Meghan  W.
Kutztown, PA
This book is a holy grail for me. It has helped me to overcome so many obstacles in my life and helped me to better understand what true happiness is. I have reread it a handful of times and will continue to read it when I feel unlike myself. I encourage everyone that I know to read this book it is definitely beneficial