Don't Let The Pigeon Drive the Bus!  uploaded by Tiffany D.

BY DON'T LET THE PIGEON DRIVE THE BUS! #89 in Movies

Collect the entire library of Scholastic Storybook Treasures and read along on screen with your favorite classic children's stories, brought vividly to life on DVD. "Don't Let The Pigeon Drive The Bus": (Written and illustrated by Mo Willems, narrated by Mo Willems and Jon Scieszka) When a bus driver takes a break, a very unlikely volunteer springs up - a pigeon! Will you let him drive? "Knuffle Bunny: A Cautionary Tale" (Written and illustrated by Mo Willems, narrated by Mo Willems and Trixie) Trixie, Daddy and Knuffle Bunny go on an exciting trip to the laundromat. Suddenly, their adventure takes a surprising turn when Trixie realizes that something is missing! "Leonardo, The Terrible Monster": (Written, illustrated, and narrated by Mo Willems) Leonardo is a terrible monster - he can't seem to frighten anyone! He comes up with a plan to find the perfect little boy and scare the tuna salad out of him. Will he succeed. 3 Stories on One DVD Plus: Spanish Version of "Knuffle Bunny: A Cautionary tale", Read-Along, Talk About the Stories. "Mo and Pigeon Visit a School". see more...

• Would you let a pigeon drive a bus? :P25 Answers
  • Haven't purchased this one or read it, does anyone recommend this...14 Answers
  • Rate from 1 to 10, how good is this book?18 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Very cute book, my 8 year old sister likes it very much and has brought home all the "Pigeon" books." in 9 reviews
  • "This is a family favorite that has us laughing every time it's read! " in 7 reviews
  • "This looks to be a great book for kids to read I think they would enjoy this book it would probably be a great book for parents to read to their kids at bed time not only would the kids get to enjoy it but,also the parents" in 6 reviews
  • "I am a school teacher and this is one of my kids favorite books, every year!" in 5 reviews
  • "This is such a cute little book for kids." in 3 reviews
Tammy W.
Tammy W.
Cocoa, Fl
Oh my Gosh I just love the author Mo Willems!! His books are all phenomenal. Everyone that had children around should have his collection. They ate enthusiastic and funny. The children can relate to them and they bring the sillies out in everyone. Making reading time a blast of fun! This particular book we the very first book by him that I had purchased at a book Fair. I think ink we have read it at least 500 times. Now my grandson reads to me and I cannot be more thrilled. To sit back and listen to him reading is a gift I treasure daily. His younger sister just pretends to read and tells me the story page to page. These are the moments that just mean the most. A terrific bonding moment for any adult with a child. I would highly recommend this book or author to anyone with kids I would say like 6 and under. Sometimes those funny books are worth their weight in gold and this is certainly one of them.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
If you have not read the pigeon stories to your children you need to go out right now and buy every pigeon book there is they are hilarious and so gauging with the children as you're reading it it is an absolute must read it should be a staple in everyone's house who has children these books are so funny they even make adults laugh
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
Kids really love this book. Pigeon books are collectively one of the favorite books of little kids. this book is super funny. don't ever let the pigeon drive the bus. lol. mo willems is a great author and knows how to write books that are funny and entertaining. his books are very memorable and adorable.
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
This is my daughters newest obsession. The author is phenomenal. This book keeps he kids involved by asking questions and asking for heir help. This pigeon is silly and yet portrays similar circumstances we may find ourselves in with or children. It can also be great for a good laugh. Overall fantastic!
greidy p.
greidy p.
A los niños les encanta este libro. Los libros de la paloma son colectivamente uno de los libros preferidos de niños pequeños. Este libro es súper divertido. es un gran autor y sabe escribir libros que son graciosos y entretenidos. Sus libros son muy memorables y adorables.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
PUYALLUP, WA
Pigeon books are a big favorite right now. So are the elephant and piggie books by the same author. My 7 year old loves them. They are simple and silly. Easy to read for early readers. Also easy to memorize which is one of the important steps in learning to read fluently.
Lindsey P.
Lindsey P.
Venice, FL
This series of books is so fun! The humor is really lovely, perfect for a grumpy child. The art has a hand drawn feeling that adds a lot to these picture books. The writing is simple enough to act as a beginning reader, while being interesting enough for adults to like.
Emma F.
Emma F.
Kids and adults LOVE this book. I read it to my son a lot of nights and it makes him laugh out loud. It also helps me brush up on my acting skills. Kids love the pigeon because he's always trying to get out of going to bed or convince us to let him do something crazy!
Torri M.
Torri M.
Fruita, CO
My kids love this book and think it is hilarious. As an adult, I find this book really obnoxious and annoying. I can't stand reading it repeatedly. But my kids love it so I gave it three stars since they are the ones who matter if I'm reading it to them!
Serena O.
Serena O.
Denver, CO
I read this book to my son one morning when I was dropping him off for preschool. It is so cute! The pictures are great, and the story is cute for the preschool-kindergarten age group! I look forward to reading more children's books by this author!
Yazmin C.
Yazmin C.
Porterville , CA
Is this a good book ?
Tessa S.
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
What ages is this good for?
Tayler D.
Tayler D.
Would you let a pigeon drive a bus? :P
Martyna F.
Martyna F.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is it an educational book ? or just kinda for fun type ?
Fatima R.
Fatima R.
We're can I get this book