Don't Let The Pigeon Drive the Bus!  uploaded by Tiffany D.

BY DON'T LET THE PIGEON DRIVE THE BUS! #88 in Movies

Collect the entire library of Scholastic Storybook Treasures and read along on screen with your favorite classic children's stories, brought vividly to life on DVD. "Don't Let The Pigeon Drive The Bus": (Written and illustrated by Mo Willems, narrated by Mo Willems and Jon Scieszka) When a bus driver takes a break, a very unlikely volunteer springs up - a pigeon! Will you let him drive? "Knuffle Bunny: A Cautionary Tale" (Written and illustrated by Mo Willems, narrated by Mo Willems and Trixie) Trixie, Daddy and Knuffle Bunny go on an exciting trip to the laundromat. Suddenly, their adventure takes a surprising turn when Trixie realizes that something is missing! "Leonardo, The Terrible Monster": (Written, illustrated, and narrated by Mo Willems) Leonardo is a terrible monster - he can't seem to frighten anyone! He comes up with a plan to find the perfect little boy and scare the tuna salad out of him. Will he succeed. 3 Stories on One DVD Plus: Spanish Version of "Knuffle Bunny: A Cautionary tale", Read-Along, Talk About the Stories. "Mo and Pigeon Visit a School". see more...

• Would you let a pigeon drive a bus? :P25 Answers
  • Haven't purchased this one or read it, does anyone recommend this...14 Answers
  • Rate from 1 to 10, how good is this book?18 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Very cute book, my 8 year old sister likes it very much and has brought home all the "Pigeon" books." in 9 reviews
  • "This is a family favorite that has us laughing every time it's read! " in 7 reviews
  • "This looks to be a great book for kids to read I think they would enjoy this book it would probably be a great book for parents to read to their kids at bed time not only would the kids get to enjoy it but,also the parents" in 6 reviews
  • "I am a school teacher and this is one of my kids favorite books, every year!" in 5 reviews
  • "This is such a cute little book for kids." in 3 reviews
Tiffany D.
Twin Falls, ID
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My 14 year old daughter and I were sitting in Barnes n noble killing time right after Christmas. She went into the little kids section and had me sit down while she read me this book. She became a little girl again and had a blast. I had never heard of these stories but highly recommend them now. If my 14 year old enjoyed them so will your book loving children.
Tianna H.
I love reading kids books to my baby cousin but honestly I love reading them for myself too. Yes it might not be intellectually challenging at 20 years old but I love to read and sometimes I don't have time to read a 400 page book a quick read and laugh is sometimes what I need!
Casie C.
Grant, AL
My sister and I loved these books. Though I'm not too keen on the story, I do remember the adorable pictures of the mischievous blue pigeon that has stuck in my mind all these years. A funny, loveable book for children of all ages, especially animal lovers!
Alexa M.
Fayetteville
Picked this up at the library for my siblings and I can say it's just such a cute read. I love everything about this book, from the simple illustrations that create large drama, to the very silly character phrasing. A good, short children's read.
Beverly A.
Irving, TX
Read this book when I was little and a very popular book for kids who are in school and who love to read. I truly enjoyed reading this book when I was little and I rarely liked to read when I was little because I always thought it was boring.
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
This is a family favorite! So simple and so funny! We often quote random parts of this book. My sixteen year old had me read this book over and over when he was little. Great memories! My little ones are loving it too
Michelle D.
Every book by this author is guaranteed to be funny surprising and entertaining for the adult reading it. My kids think it's super funny too, but I think I enjoy it more than anyone. I wish there was a TV program based on this book
Michelle s.
Chesapeake, VA
This book is awesome and this book also has a very simple bird on it and it actually easy to draw so you can draw this bird on a book of your own and make your own book and make her own story with the pigeon
Sharron C.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a book my preschool children love. It brings them intonthe story as tgey have to "respond" to the Pigeon. That pesky pigeon knows just what the children wanrscandvhe never fails to deliver.
Tina H.
Van Nuys, CA
Really fun book. I love how the pigeon will ask the reader if he can drive the bus and he can be quite convincing ūüėČ It's short so it's easy to read. The kids thinks it's amusing as well. Super creative and Mo Willems is a great author too!
Yazmin C.
Porterville , CA
Is this a good book ?
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
What ages is this good for?
Tayler D.
Would you let a pigeon drive a bus? :P
Martyna F.
Shelby Twp, MI
Is it an educational book ? or just kinda for fun type ?
Fatima R.
We're can I get this book