Dont Go Nuts Power Bar 1.58oz Pack of 12

by Don't Go Nuts

Gorilla power bar. Chocolate chips swinging in a granola jungle. Nut free foods - nut free process. Field to fingers. Lulu and Lunk nut free food seal of approval. It's not enough to just feel safe - I want to be safe. I want you to be safe, too. I have a life-threatening nut allergy, and I've worked hard with our Don't Go Nuts team so you know and trust our foods are 100% nut free. Our ingredients come from nut-free places. When they get to us, we vacuum off the packages before letting them into our brand new nut-free facility. Then we prepare each bar with love and care. Lily Pinto, 12, Co-founder. A division of Pinto Barn. Conscious products for whole lives. www. pintobarn.com. Visit us! www. DontGoNuts.com. Ingredients not genetically engineered. Organic Brown Rice Syrup (Organic Brown Rice, Pure Filtered Water), Organic Oats, Organic Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips (Organic Sugar, Organic Chocolate, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Soy Lecithin (an Emulsifier), Organic Vanilla), Rice Cereal (Rice Flour, Rice Bran, Raisin Juice Concentrate, Honey, Salt), Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, Dark Compound Coating (Sugar, Fractionated Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Lactose, Palm Oil, Soy Lecithin (an Emulsifier), Vanilla), Organic Tapioca Syrup, Water, Organic Vanilla Extract (Water, Organic Alcohol, Organic Vanilla Bean Extractives), Organic Soy Lecithin, Sea Salt, Organic Flavor (Organic Ethyl Alcohol, Water, Natural Aromatic Flavor). Contains soy. May contain milk, wheat.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dont Go Nuts Power Bar 1.58oz Pack of 12!
Mary H.
Kingston, PA
These are my favorite to toss in our dance bag or my purse for blood sugar emergencies πŸ˜‚ They taste so decadent and chocolatey and are safe for us, and we trust the brand so we’re never nervous about cross contamination while traveling. πŸ‘πŸ»
Julia D.
White House
This product is amazing! Nut free bars that are delicious and the company was started by a 12 year old?! Yes please! I love that I never have to worry about factory cross contamination with these.

Looking for your answer?