BY DONNA KARAN

A fragrance created for women, by women, to celebrate the inspirational, multifaceted women among us: sensual and nurturing mothers, wives, lovers, and friends. A woman is not one thing or another, but everything all at once. Whatever age or race, women are beautiful, embracing their femininity with conviction. The creamy, key notes of orange blossom, sandalwood, and Haitian vetiver express the softness and strength of a woman, exemplifying heart, soul, and beauty—discover the fragrance inspired by all that a woman is. Notes: Orange Blossom, Sandalwood, Haitian Vetiver. Style: Feminine. Powerful. Passionate. see more...

Jessica P.
Fredericksburg, VA
This scent def. stays but I felt like it was more musty than I would have wanted. I am more into flowery and light airy smells and this is strong!
Jan L.
I myself love this scent I find it clean and fresh on me . It makes me feel like heavenly. I like the parfum.