BY DONNA KARAN

Floral Fragrance Launched by the design house of Donna Karan in the year 2012. This floral scent has a blend of turkish rose, black currant, magnolia, cedar, verbena, and vanilla. see more...

Samantha R.
Bridgeport , Ct
One word AMAZING! I have always loved DKNY perfumes since I got one for Christmas years ago. They last such a long time being that a little goes a long long way. The smell lasts me an entire day and I always get compliments.
Denisse M.
Bell, CA
I love love love DKNY perfumes! They are my holy grails! I love this scent. The scent will definelty have people asking what you are wearing! The smell is strong when first applying, and if applying to much. However then it smooths out to a great scent, stays on all day and all night long. Definelty worth the price!
shauna-kaye w.
Bridgeport, CT
This perfume is so fresh it has a wonderful scent that stays and you don't have to use a lot to smell it. it stays in your clothes for days and has the smell of fresh air and flowers i love this product.
Jackee P.
Ijamsville, MD
All of the DKNY perfumes are great! I had the sour apple one and I loved it. I especially love the bottles they come in. Super cute and super easy to come in.
Courtney C.
I love love LOVE this fragrance. The smell is a bit strong at first coming from someone who uses lighter smelling fragrances, but nothing unbearable.
Cvt Ligia R.
I love this perfume , I recommend fragrance with mild to a bit strong but becomes very soft and fresh aroma.
Danielle G.
Plainville , CT
Love this product! It has a very fresh scent, be careful not to apply too much, a little goes a long way!
Vanessa P.
I am in love with the Donna Karan parfum; it's time for some more. I need to go shopping soon!!!
monche j.
Me emcantan estos frasquitos pero lo malo es que siempre es el mismo diseño solo cambian el color