BY DONNA KARAN

Design House: Donna Karan Year Introduced: 2006 Fragrance Notes: Lychee, Vanilla Bean, Champagne, Amber, Apple, Red Raspberry, Patchouli, Rose see more...

Nikki J.
Leander , Tx
The names saids it all Delicious! It's a light scent not to heavy. I like to wear it in the summer time. I feel you should always go try the perfume on your own skin before buying because many perfumes smell different on others.
Ludmar G.
Como su mismo nombre lo dice... DELICIOSO!!! Un aroma ligera que dejara a todos maravillados, me gusta cuando en el trabajo saben que llegue por su olor característico.
Ashley j.
Baltimore, MD
Love all perfume from dkny. the smell is great not to strong and the scent last for a long time.
Kathryn A.
Manchester
This has a strong but pretty scent to it. For the size of the perfume it is great value for money. I still prefer the green apple one however this is just as great. It isn't as long lasting as other perfumes but it is a good purchase.
Paris D.
Manchester
I love this perfume, so fruity and perfect for every day wear the bottle is so cute, I have also got the be delicious to but I don't like the smell of that one as much as I did the other one, I think it could improve a lot buy the packaging as it's quite boring
Sara H.
This is a great brand name perfume that smells great and lasts for a long period of time it is on the pricey side like all perfumes but it's a great investment