Donna Karan Dkny New York By Edt Spray 3. 4 Oz

BY DONNA KARAN

Year Introduced: 2004, Fragrance Notes: Cucumber White Muguet Violet magnolia apple grapefruit tuberose woods rose, Recommended Use: Casual, 3, 4 oz, see more...

Donna Karan Dkny New York By Edt Spray 3. 4 Oz
Heather C.
Painesville, OH
This is my absolute favorite perfume on the planet. It is my most basic signature scent that I wear, especially in the spring and summer. It's very light and crisp. They say it has notes of green tomato leaves, red orange juice and cold vodka. The floral heart is composed of water lily, orchid and daffodil. The composition closes with the mild and pleasant notes of birch and tulip. I have to say I can agree and see all of these notes in the perfume. It is unusual, magical, and delicious. I wear it everywhere!
Stephen H.
St, NL
This was a gift I have received recently and it is so good!!!! I wear this whenever I go out for the night and when I come home I still smell so fresh and beautiful. Everyone compliments me on this scent as well