Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Men EDT Spray 30ml uploaded by Julian C.

BY DONNA KARAN

Men's 1.0 oz EDT Spray. Fresh from New York. DKNY Be Delicious Men melds the raw lushness of nature with the powerful sophistication of the big city with crisp wet greens modern woods green apples and intoxicating coffee. Masculine to the core it's a fragrance for the modern man - dynamic uplifting but sensual and full of promises. DKNY Be Delicious Men invites you to take a juicy bite out of life. Notes include Grapefruit Juniper Berries Quinine Green Apple Coffee Granita Ocean Mist Jasmine Coffee Absolute Africa Pomarose Apple Applewood Coffeewood Dark Woods Indonesian Patchouli. see more...

Angelika S.
New Britain
I bought this perfume for a friend of mine. I wasnt sure If he would like it. But he told me that he loves it and it stays on for such a long time. Overall he really likes it.
Nora W.
Okemos, MI
I bought this for my boyfriend and I totally love it! It smells really masculine but is not overwhelming. It stays on all day and has a nice woody touch.
Niecy H.
Smells really good my uncle has it and barely uses it only when he goes out with his wife
Leanna L.
Detroit, MI
I love this perfume!!! It lasts so long but I actually would prefer it for my boyfriend
Sam K.
Sheffield, AL
Just here for the points haha