Add a Photo
Donna Karan Dkny Be Delicious By  Eau De Parfum Spray 1 Oz

Donna Karan Dkny Be Delicious By Eau De Parfum Spray 1 Oz

By DKNY
Launched by the design house of Donna Karan in 2004, Dkny Be Delicious is a women’s fragrance that possesses a blend of cucumber white muguet violet magnolia apple grapefruit tuberose woods and rose, It is recommended for casual wear,
Donna Karan Dkny Be Delicious By  Eau De Parfum Spray 1 Oz
Donna Karan Dkny Be Delicious By Eau De Parfum Spray 1 Oz
Photo (1)
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Austin , TX

Nice for everyday use, but a little too fruity for something like a date or at night. Sometimes it seems to fade.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Graham, NC

I love this perfume. I've worn it for years. It's last all day without changing it's scent like some other perfumes. It's pricey, but it goes a long way.
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Ridgeland, SC

I enjoy this scent its a perfect spring summer Purfum. It's a light fruity scent. The bottle and packaging is cute.
Jayne E.
Jayne E.

I love the scent of Be Delious. It is crisp and fresh. The packaging is unique and cute, too. And the price is just about what you would expect.
Enereyda B.
Enereyda B.

LOve the smell!!! ITs very fresh and not too overpowering. The smell lasts awhile without having to respray yourself.
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Murray, UT

I loved this perfume it reminds me of Marc Jacobs daisy. I got a lot of compliments my boyfriend said it really agrees with my body.
Tammy K.
Tammy K.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI

I have a friend who uses this perfume. I like the scent. It's a light scent and not overpowering. I would definitely buy when I am looking to purchase a new fragrance.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Garnet Valley, PA

Love this scent! It reminds me of a grown up version of one of my favorite body sprays when I was younger. Work appropriate but also fun and flirty, not too heavy.
Dena H.
Dena H.
Washington, DC

Very fresh and fruity. Always gets compliments and asked what I'm wearing while out.
Christine G.
Christine G.
Thousand Oaks, CA

I've owned this perfume of couple of times and am hoping to buy it again. I love how it is sweet without being overpowering. My boyfriend loves this scent.
Sara R.
Sara R.
Coquitlam, BC

This is my all time favorite perfume! the bottle is super stylish and nice to keep out where it can be seen. I have bought this 3 times (every time i run out i buy more )