Donna Karan Dkny Be Delicious By  Eau De Parfum Spray 1 Oz uploaded by Bebe B.
Donna Karan Dkny Be Delicious By  Eau De Parfum Spray 1 Oz

Donna Karan Dkny Be Delicious By Eau De Parfum Spray 1 Oz

BY DKNY

Launched by the design house of Donna Karan in 2004, Dkny Be Delicious is a women’s fragrance that possesses a blend of cucumber white muguet violet magnolia apple grapefruit tuberose woods and rose, It is recommended for casual wear, see more...

Donna Karan Dkny Be Delicious By  Eau De Parfum Spray 1 Oz
Donna Karan Dkny Be Delicious By Eau De Parfum Spray 1 Oz
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Austin , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice for everyday use, but a little too fruity for something like a date or at night. Sometimes it seems to fade.
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Dacoma, OK
This is an amazing smell. I love the way the bottle is shaped too. No 5 stars though because it is very expensive for a little amount.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Graham, NC
I love this perfume. I've worn it for years. It's last all day without changing it's scent like some other perfumes. It's pricey, but it goes a long way.
Jayne E.
Jayne E.
I love the scent of Be Delious. It is crisp and fresh. The packaging is unique and cute, too. And the price is just about what you would expect.
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Ridgeland, SC
I enjoy this scent its a perfect spring summer Purfum. It's a light fruity scent. The bottle and packaging is cute.
Adriana M.
Adriana M.
This is my favorite perfume ever! I love it and it's my daily go to. I recommend this
Eva L.
Eva L.
Oakland, CA
This is one of my favorite perfumes. It is very fruity. The smell lasts all day and is a great scent for summer.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Greensboro, NC
It's a very light scent that's not too fruity but does have a hint of that "fruit" smell. I'd say it's more of a spring/summer time perfume.
Pontip K.
Pontip K.
Honolulu, HI
This is one of my favorite perfume to spray on for work. Got a lot of compliments from coworkers. Everyone likes that it is not too strong but last all day.
Meaghan M.
Meaghan M.
Blasdell, NY
My mothers favorite scent.it does smell good but is a little bit too citrusy or tart smelling for my taste
Sara R.
Sara R.
Coquitlam, BC
This is my all time favorite perfume! the bottle is super stylish and nice to keep out where it can be seen. I have bought this 3 times (every time i run out i buy more )