Donna Karan Dkny Be Delicious By  Eau De Parfum Spray 1 Oz uploaded by Bebe B.
Donna Karan Dkny Be Delicious By  Eau De Parfum Spray 1 Oz

Donna Karan Dkny Be Delicious By Eau De Parfum Spray 1 Oz

BY DKNY

Launched by the design house of Donna Karan in 2004, Dkny Be Delicious is a women’s fragrance that possesses a blend of cucumber white muguet violet magnolia apple grapefruit tuberose woods and rose, It is recommended for casual wear, see more...

Donna Karan Dkny Be Delicious By  Eau De Parfum Spray 1 Oz
Donna Karan Dkny Be Delicious By Eau De Parfum Spray 1 Oz
Melanie M.
Austin , TX
Nice for everyday use, but a little too fruity for something like a date or at night. Sometimes it seems to fade.
Tammy K.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
I have a friend who uses this perfume. I like the scent. It's a light scent and not overpowering. I would definitely buy when I am looking to purchase a new fragrance.
Pontip K.
Honolulu, HI
This is one of my favorite perfume to spray on for work. Got a lot of compliments from coworkers. Everyone likes that it is not too strong but last all day.
Christine G.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I've owned this perfume of couple of times and am hoping to buy it again. I love how it is sweet without being overpowering. My boyfriend loves this scent.
Jayne E.
I love the scent of Be Delious. It is crisp and fresh. The packaging is unique and cute, too. And the price is just about what you would expect.
Heather T.
Greensboro, NC
It's a very light scent that's not too fruity but does have a hint of that "fruit" smell. I'd say it's more of a spring/summer time perfume.
Jennifer S.
Garnet Valley, PA
Love this scent! It reminds me of a grown up version of one of my favorite body sprays when I was younger. Work appropriate but also fun and flirty, not too heavy.
Michelle J.
Dacoma, OK
This is an amazing smell. I love the way the bottle is shaped too. No 5 stars though because it is very expensive for a little amount.
Dawn B.
Murray, UT
I loved this perfume it reminds me of Marc Jacobs daisy. I got a lot of compliments my boyfriend said it really agrees with my body.
Susie R.
Edgy scent with hints of sharp Apple. I love it because it's not overwhelming and the floral notes are subtle.
Sara R.
Coquitlam, BC
This is my all time favorite perfume! the bottle is super stylish and nice to keep out where it can be seen. I have bought this 3 times (every time i run out i buy more )