Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Spray uploaded by Malikah P.

BY DKNY

Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Spray, 1.7 oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Michele C.
Clayton, NC
MY ALL-TIME FAVORITE PERFUME!!! This is always my "go-to" -- it smells amazing on me and I always get compliments when I wear it. A few spritzes in the morning will last well into the afternoon. The bottle is pretty (not that it really matters, LOL) and I will buy this always!
Wendy M.
Hockley, TX
Love this scent, soft and sensual. It doesn't have a strong floral or fruity it's more of a gentle musk. I get to tons of compliments when I wear it and it has a great staying power for the day
Renee P.
This is one of my favorite fragrances, as long as they keep selling this, I will most likely keep buying it. I can only describe it, by saying it's such a romantic fragrance. Love it!
Amy B.
Winston Salem, NC
This is my go to when I want a soft scent that lasts all day. It is expensive but worth it to me. The scent is for grown-ups, not suitable for a young girl.
latoya j.
I HAVE THIS AT HOME, very expensive but I wear only for special occasions not on an everyday basis because it has a strong scent, it's not horrible just too much and grown.
Jan L.
I enjoy wearing this scent for dinner dates or out to someones house, it is long lasting very scented but not overwhelming it will last the entire evening.
Tenneil T.
Tamarac, FL
A very classy, sophisticated and feminine scent that's very soft and sweet. One of my all time favorites.
Celia F.
Marietta, GA
It's nice, but the strength makes smell a lot like an expensive laundry detergent to me.