BY DONNA KARAN

Alyssa S.
I love this!!! Perfect for going out for the day or a date night! Light and lasts forever!!
elliott b.
I love this scent because of one thing: it is light! some days I want to smell very light and fresh as opposed to my usual scent which is warm and spicy. The scent is nice and lasts very long on me
Brina H.
Great scent, one of my mother's top 3 of all time. I find it to be a more mature scent, and it lasts a while on both skin and garments. Macy's usually has a nice gift set around the holidays that's priced well.
Carolyn M.
Waterville , WA
Love this smell!! My mom wears it often and it always reminds me of her. Perfect scent for a mom.
Zugeiri O.
Chicago , IL
Omg I love this it's so light and last a long time. It's great if your fragrance sensitive or not it's over all perfect. Cashmere woodsy with a baby hint in it is the way I would describe it lol.
Beth A.
This isn't the kind of perfume I usually go for but it was bought for me as a birthday present. It smells really warm and comforting. It's definitely more of an autumn/winter perfume but youcould wear it in the evening all year. The bottle is so pretty too.
Luna H.
Uhbsessed with how good this smells!!! It leaves a soft and lingering feminine scent which I love. Not too overpowering and it's relatively well priced, but I'll get the full sized bottle next since it's cheaper than getting the 1.7oz.
Rebecca M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I love anything Donna Karan ! This perfume smells Amazing ! Every time I have it on someone always tells me they love it ! And not bad on price !
Ashley G.
Olive Branch , MS
I have loved this scent for years! My mother wore this perfume and I grew up smelling it. It is a beautiful scent that has soft and musky notes. It is very feminine and long lasting once applied to the skin. I don't think I would wear this in the summer, but definitely in the fall and winter. I recommend this!
Evelyn L.
Waterbury, CT
This perfume is on my wish list for Valentines day (hint hint Mr.). I love the soft subtle scent. It is not overpowering, and as fellow reviewers stated, a little goes a long way.
Chideraa M.
I'm in the search for new perfumes instead of debuting old ones! Can never smell to flower like:) Does this one smell nice and does it irritate the skin?