Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Liquid Nude Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Sarah S.

BY DONNA KARAN

Sarah S.
Akron
Though I am only giving this two stars, preferring certain scents over others, is purely subjective. With that being said, I am definitely not a fan of this perfume. The smell is absolutely overpowering of flowers, or maybe it smells like baby wipes? Perhaps it just smells like both. I’m not sure, but it is downright terrible.
elliott b.
I love this scent because of one thing: it is light! some days I want to smell very light and fresh as opposed to my usual scent which is warm and spicy. The scent is nice and lasts very long on me
Brina H.
Great scent, one of my mother's top 3 of all time. I find it to be a more mature scent, and it lasts a while on both skin and garments. Macy's usually has a nice gift set around the holidays that's priced well.
Luna H.
Fort Gratiot, MI
Uhbsessed with how good this smells!!! It leaves a soft and lingering feminine scent which I love. Not too overpowering and it's relatively well priced, but I'll get the full sized bottle next since it's cheaper than getting the 1.7oz.
Katie T.
This is the best smelling perfume I've found. It's my go to spray and is strong enough that I can do half a spritz on my inner elbow and half on my wrist. A little goes a long way! A little pricey at around $75 but is worth the money and doesn't go bad for years.
Carolyn M.
Waterville, WA
Love this smell!! My mom wears it often and it always reminds me of her. Perfect scent for a mom.
Zugeiri O.
Omg I love this it's so light and last a long time. It's great if your fragrance sensitive or not it's over all perfect. Cashmere woodsy with a baby hint in it is the way I would describe it lol.
Evelyn L.
Waterbury, CT
This perfume is on my wish list for Valentines day (hint hint Mr.). I love the soft subtle scent. It is not overpowering, and as fellow reviewers stated, a little goes a long way.
Caitlyn K.
My mom wears this everyday and it smells so amazing! it's soft but yummy idk it's not floral... it's just smells so good! it's so soft and not over powering!
eniko gagi g.
españa
Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Liquid Nude For Women Eau De Parfum men cantan los perfumes de todas las marcas pero DONNA KAREN CASHMERE men canta no me puedo desprender de este olor es mui duradera i mui suave es unolr de pasion
Chideraa M.
I'm in the search for new perfumes instead of debuting old ones! Can never smell to flower like:) Does this one smell nice and does it irritate the skin?