Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Liquid Nude Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Sarah S.

BY DONNA KARAN

Rebecca M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I love anything Donna Karan ! This perfume smells Amazing ! Every time I have it on someone always tells me they love it ! And not bad on price !
Ashley G.
Olive branch , MS
I have loved this scent for years! My mother wore this perfume and I grew up smelling it. It is a beautiful scent that has soft and musky notes. It is very feminine and long lasting once applied to the skin. I don't think I would wear this in the summer, but definitely in the fall and winter. I recommend this!
Beth A.
This isn't the kind of perfume I usually go for but it was bought for me as a birthday present. It smells really warm and comforting. It's definitely more of an autumn/winter perfume but youcould wear it in the evening all year. The bottle is so pretty too.
Alyssa S.
I love this!!! Perfect for going out for the day or a date night! Light and lasts forever!!
eniko gagi g.
españa
Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Liquid Nude For Women Eau De Parfum men cantan los perfumes de todas las marcas pero DONNA KAREN CASHMERE men canta no me puedo desprender de este olor es mui duradera i mui suave es unolr de pasion
Caitlyn K.
My mom wears this everyday and it smells so amazing! it's soft but yummy idk it's not floral... it's just smells so good! it's so soft and not over powering!
Evelyn L.
Waterbury, CT
This perfume is on my wish list for Valentines day (hint hint Mr.). I love the soft subtle scent. It is not overpowering, and as fellow reviewers stated, a little goes a long way.
Zugeiri O.
Omg I love this it's so light and last a long time. It's great if your fragrance sensitive or not it's over all perfect. Cashmere woodsy with a baby hint in it is the way I would describe it lol.
Carolyn M.
Waterville, WA
Love this smell!! My mom wears it often and it always reminds me of her. Perfect scent for a mom.
Katie T.
This is the best smelling perfume I've found. It's my go to spray and is strong enough that I can do half a spritz on my inner elbow and half on my wrist. A little goes a long way! A little pricey at around $75 but is worth the money and doesn't go bad for years.
Chideraa M.
I'm in the search for new perfumes instead of debuting old ones! Can never smell to flower like:) Does this one smell nice and does it irritate the skin?