BY DONNA KARAN

A sheer scent inspired by the feel of cashmere upon a woman's skin, this fragrance combines essences of Moroccan jasmine, lily of the valley, and bergamot with warm undertones of sandalwood, amber, and musk.

Notes:
Lily of the Valley, Suede Notes, Bergamot, Ylang Ylang, Jasmine Maroc, Sandalwood, Orris, Amber, Vanilla, Cedarwood, Patchouli, Musk.
Style:
Sensual. Intimate. Soft.

Donna Karan Cashmere Mist EDP

Start your review of Donna Karan Cashmere Mist EDP!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I always get tons of compliments when I wear this." in 2 reviews
  • "I always get compliments on it." in 1 review
  • "My absolute favorite fragrance of all time!" in 1 review
  • "I can't vouch for how long the scent lasts because I ended up being so bored with it that I removed it with a baby wipe after an hour." in 1 review
Denise M.
Memphis
This has been my favorite cologne for years.  I used to wear it only on special occasions but decided everyday is special.  It is not floral and girly, I like the earthiness of the fragrance.  It is pricey but so worth it.  I love it and highly recommend.
Naomi J.
Purchased at: Sephora
This fragrance smells amazing and it lasts well throughout the day, which makes it a great parfum. It is a warm edible smell with notes of sandalwood, soft flowers and vanilla undertones. Definitely worth a try and worth the price point for the quality of the formula. I highly recommend it as it is a light but pleasing feminine scent that lasts and isn't overpowering. You will get tons of compliments!
Danita L.
Pueblo, CO
I love this parfum! It is so light yet elegant. It is one of those scents that you can wear day and night all year long. It's for women of all ages. It can tend to wear off though, so make sure you get a purse spray or layer it with lotion or the deodorant. You'll be happy you did.
Marlene P.
I love this fragrance. I’m on a constant search for a great fragrance. I don’t like strong, cloying perfume and this one is not. It’s clean and classic. I think it’s turning into my signature fragrance. I’ve gotten a few compliments when wearing this which is nice.
Brandy C.
This is moms alternative to the teeny boppers baby soft. A clean, dewy vanilla scent for all occasions. It has a romantic-like depth about it making it perfect for date night but still manages to remain light enough for every day wear. An easy win.
Allison M.
Preston, CT
This perfume is great. I used it years ago and then have been using something else. I miss this so I bought it again. The smell has jasmine, lily and amber notes. A nice warm smell.
Layal L.
Anaheim , CA
I found this fragrance is so unique and stylish in its kind of way 🏵 very different than other alternatives, brought me old memories , love it and love bottle's design.
Jessica C.
El Paso, TX
Donna Karan Cashmere Mist is a timeless classic!  It has been my signature scent for YEARS now!  With notes of Lily of the Valley, Suede, Bergamot, Ylang, Jasmine Maroc, Sandalwood, Orris, Amber, Vanilla, Cedarwood, Patchouli and Musk; Cashmere Mist smells so soft, warm and comforting.  Every time I put it on, someone asks what it is and where I got it!  I love the eau de toilette; eau de parfum AND scented deodorant!
Mandy G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I just received a gift set of this perfume for Christmas. I've wanted this perfume for years but for some reason or another, never bought it for myself. This perfume is heavenly it's soft and clean smelling which is right up my ally. If you have ever smelled the shea cashmere lotion from bath and body works, it smells really close to that. Recommend if you love soft, powdery scents!
Kimberly L.
Hempstead, NY
I like this perfume. It's not as strong as I expected it to be, but that's a plus for me as I don't like overpowering scents. It's both fresh and musky, a little on the masculine side. The second scent is a lot stronger than the first, with the first scent being fresher and the second scent almost having a woody quality.
Erin R.
Savage, MN
Is it worth it to spend the money on the eau de parfum vs the eau de toilette?
Michelle B.
Jane Lew, WV
Is this a perfume that stays with you all day?
April M.
Rockford, WA
Do you find this perfume too expensive?
Temeka  S.
Davenport, IA
Why is it so much or never a clearance

Macy's