BY DONNA KARAN

A sheer scent inspired by the feel of cashmere upon a woman's skin, this fragrance combines essences of Moroccan jasmine, lily of the valley, and bergamot with warm undertones of sandalwood, amber, and musk.

Amy C.
Imperial Bch, CA
This fragrance was inspired by the feel of cashmere! In love with the mixture of essences. The warm undertones of sandalwood & musk make this fragrance unique. There is a long lasting smell and I would highly recommend.
Amere G.
Sugar Land, TX
I've got my very first one as a gift. On my very first try, I heard lots of good complements from friends and families, even strangers from places I' went was very pleased with the scent of my perfume. I enjoyed it a lot and now Im on my 3rd bottle. I highly recommend this for ladies who was looking for chic and classy scent.
LJ L.
Providence, RI
This one is one of my favorites..as soon as I empty one bottle, I get the other one. I just got the 6.7 oz one, and I just love it. Has a very soft, clean kind of smell.
Anna M.
Philadelphia, PA
This scent is very light but smells beautiful with warm tones. It has floral undertones but has some amber tones. Very nice basic scent
Maria S.
Hialeah, FL
I Love, love this perfume, the smell is delicious, is soft but yet stays all day. its the perfect fragance for your daily wear.
Tamsen V.
Morrison, IL
This is one of my very favorite scents. I receive so many compliments when I wear this one. Smells clean and oh so pretty!
Ioana O.
Saint Paul, MN
This a very light and easy to wear scent. It is clean and not overpowering. Works well day and night.

Amazon