BY DKNY

Inspired by the soft, sensual feeling of cashmere against bare skin. Cashmere Mist is a fragrance light enough to wear all over your body, all year long. It seduces the senses - skin, scent, and spirit. Notes: Lily of the Valley, Suede Notes, Bergamot, Ylang, Jasmine Maroc, Sandalwood, Orris, Amber, Vanilla, Cedarwood, Patchouli, Musk. Style: Sensual. Intimate. Soft. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Tiffany J.
Bowie, MD
I don't know ho I've kissed out on this fragrance for so long, but this is heaven sent for me! This literally has everything I love in a fragrance. I discovered my love in October and haven't stopped wearing it since! I even bought the deodorant!!!
Emmi M.
This perfume has a beautiful smell i remember when i was young my mom used wear it a lot and know i have a bottle. Is a scent you could were in any occasion day or night.
Erin R.
Savage, MN
My go-to gift for my mom for her birthday & holidays! It's an awesome fragrance but the time to buy is always close to Christmas - the gift set ends up being cheaper than purchasing the bottle alone.
Amanda E.
Sophia , NC
When you think of Cashmere, you think soft. This fragrance is just that; soft. It doesn't overwhelm the senses at all and creates a wonderful scent that lasts.
Tiffany F.
Brookland, AR
This is one of my favorite fragrances. I've gone through at least 3 bottles! The smell is light, but still feminine and powerful. It's perfect for everyday wear.
Jiaying W.
Woodhaven, NY
My mum loves this scent, and she always says it reminds her one of my grandma's old perfume. Got it for her to make her happy. It's musky, warm, and woodsy.
Bree H.
Mesquite, TX
Been having this perfume for so long now ! It has a soft scent to it, it's not overwhelming but I do like it.