PLEASE TELL ME YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH THIS PARFUM. GOOD?? BAD?? Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz. ? I really want to invest in this Parfum but would love to hear all the reviews from all you professional Influensters. THANK YOU!

5 answers

I personally do not like this fragrance at all. The scent profile is not great, and its so strong and overwhelming that it gives me an instant headache, and lingers even if you try and wash it off. I have even tried to dilute it to see if that would help and it still made me feel sick to my stomach with a headache to boot. Its 100% a no for me!
il y a 4 mois
I like the scent profile very much , but it I didn’t like that it doesn’t hold at all.
il y a 4 mois
Not't bad. Maibe its the used for ladys old. The age 35 years at 70 for example its clasic Ponderinwg and wood. Are you like aroma clasic? Used. Not liked recomended no used.
il y a 4 mois
Not for me. It’s very powdery
il y a 4 mois
I wore this for awhile in my 20’s and loved it. The scent makes me think of being wrapped in a soft sweater after a shower. To me it’s a clean refreshing floral heavy perfume. Powdery in the dry down. Jasmine and sandalwood really shine after lilies on the opening. I went back to smell it again (now in my early 40’s) and didn’t feel it was for me anymore. I have definitely changed in my tastes BUT the scent itself was still the warm but clean one I remembered. Cashmere is the best name for it as it fits-its a soft and cozy fragrance. Lasted forever on me too. 😉 Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz.