Is this a perfume that stays with you all day?
Jane Lew, WV - il y a 6 ans

8 answers

No. If you do a little walking, the scent disappears.
il y a un mois
I didn’t find it hold so well , after an hour you couldn’t notice trace of smell.
il y a 4 mois
It's not " strong " . It's not going to announce your presence before you walk into the room. It does last a long time!
il y a 7 mois
Yes! This is one of my go-to perfumes for day and night
il y a 2 ans
Yes! This is one of my go-to perfumes for day and night
il y a 2 ans
I find that if you use 2 sprays--one on your blouse or sweater, 1 in your hair is just enough and will last. When I do the spray on my hair, I kind of "walk" into the perfume, if that makes sense. It keeps it from being powerful or too concentrated in one area, yet really does stay with you through the day.
il y a 5 ans
Yes it is, it is a subtle, soft fragrance that will make you feel like you just got out of the shower. You will receive lots of unexpected compliments. It is my all time fav, my mom and I have used it for many years!