MakeupFragranceFragrance for HerDonna Karan
Cashmere Mist Eau de Parfum Spray 34 oz

Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz.

bKEY NOTES/bbrMoroccan jasmine lily of the valley bergamot sandalwood amber muskbrbrABOUT THE FRAGRANCEbrSeduction on a grand scale. The intensified scent of Cashmere Mist Eau de Parfum spray is pure luxury. A sheer scent inspired by the feel of cashmere upon a womans skin this fragrance combines essences of Moroccan jasmine lily of the valley and bergamot with warm undertones of sandalwood amber and musk.ulli3.4 oz./liliWeb ID 90520/li/ul

PLEASE TELL ME YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH THIS PARFUM. GOOD?? BAD?? Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz. ? I really want to invest in this Parfum but would love to hear all the reviews from all you professional Influensters. THANK YOU!
Who likes wearing  [product:donna-karan-cashmere-mist-eau-de-parfum-spray] ?
Is this a perfume that stays with you all day?
Start your review of Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I always get tons of compliments when I wear this.in reviews
My absolute favorite fragrance of all time!in reviews
I can't vouch for how long the scent lasts because I ended up being so bored with it that I removed it with a baby wipe after an hour.in reviews
I always get compliments on it.in reviews
Betzabe C.
Brownsville, TX
1,002 reviews
Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz. uploaded by Betzabe C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Really love this perfume smell like baby powder at the end but it has a nice smell very delicate and luxurious perfume i really love the price too
Dominique J.
Georgetown, TX
Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz. uploaded by Dominique J.
Good stuff! I received a sample of this from Macy’s and at first I didn’t know what to think about it. It almost smelled like a few perfumes I'm familiar with mixed into one lol. Idk how I thought that 🤷‍♀️🏼 It seemed a little strong at first, but you know how after you spray a perfume on, and then once it sinks into your skin it smells different? That's what this did. AND THEN I liked it! It's Bergamot with jasmine maybe? It's light, musky, a tad floral. It's a sophisticated smell! Definitely not for a 13 year old girl lol. Whatever the smell is, all I know is that is smells good! I'm sad its almost gone. Just a few sprays out of these little samples and they're empty. 😔
Meghan N.
Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz. uploaded by Meghan N.
I would never wear this perfume. It reminds me of another "old lady" perfume. It's definitely more of a mature scent. I can see why people would like this....but its definitely not for me. I recommend smelling this before buying it.
mandee M.
Galloway, OH
Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz. uploaded by mandee M.
I got this as a sample....and it seriously reminds me of my grandma.i really tried to give it a chance but I just can't tolerate the smell.
Meryl F.
Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz. uploaded by Meryl F.
Donna Karan - Cashmere Mist sample This is a floral perfume having the sweet essences of jasmine mixed with warmth of sandalwood and musk. It also have a hint of spicy note. Its radiant scent reminds me of bright summer days. It's a bright, sweet and elegant perfume. I will keep this one for my short summer dresses. Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz.
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz. uploaded by Lisa M.
I received a sample of Donna Karan Cashmere Mis Eau de Parfum from Macy’s. My initial reaction to this scent is that it has a very powdery smell. I personally do not care for the scent nor would I purchase.
Jenny V.
Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz. uploaded by Jenny V.
Nice scent. First time smelling this. Cute bottle. Fragrance doesn’t last long though. Value for money. Sample from Macy’s.
Zenaida P.
Bartow, FL
Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz. uploaded by Zenaida P.
Classic and Clean fragance! 😍When you wear this perfum it feels strong but then when it dries feels soft like talcum powder. Its scent is delicate and soft like scent soaps I used in acient times. Make me remember my childhood. ♥️ It is not lasting but I like it a lot. Its packaging is modern as artitecture. I recommend it.
Stacey J.
Syracuse, IN
Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz. uploaded by Stacey J.
I got this product as a sample and the smell is AWFUL. There is nothing great about this smell. I even wore it to work the day after I received this, and NO ONE liked the smell. I would not recommend this perfume to anyone!!
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,401 reviews
Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz. uploaded by Tonilynn R.
I received a sample of this perfume recently and enjoyed using it. This is a warm sensual scent that layer's Moroccan jasmine, Lilly of the valley and warm sandlewood.I like that this perfume lasts awhile on and barely needs to be resprayed. I would purchase this and I do recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dakotah P.
il y a 4 mois
Liliana O. il y a 4 mois
Not't bad. Maibe its the used for ladys old. The age 35 years at 70 for example its clasic Ponderinwg and wood. Are you like aroma clasic? Used. Not liked recomended no used.