Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Hira T.Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Pauline N.

BY DKNY

A fragrance to seduce the senses.  The sheer floral scent of Cashmere Mist combines essences of Moroccan jasmine, lily of the valley and bergamot with warm undertones of sandalwood, amber and musk. see more...

• Is this a perfume that stays with you all day?3 Answers
  • Is it worth it to spend the money on the eau de parfum vs the eau...4 Answers
  • "I always get tons of compliments when I wear this." in 2 reviews
  • "I always get compliments on it." in 1 review
  • "I can't vouch for how long the scent lasts because I ended up being so bored with it that I removed it with a baby wipe after an hour." in 1 review
  • "My absolute favorite fragrance of all time!" in 1 review
Becca R.
Lynchburg, VA
Review for: Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Eau de Parfum Spray, 1.7 fl oz more...
The longevity of this fragrance makes it stand out more to me than other perfumes. The scent isn't my favorite though personally, just because I feel it's better suited for someone in their 30's+. My mother loves this and it smells so good with her body chemistry. On me it doesn't work as well with my composition.
Danita L.
I love this parfum! It is so light yet elegant. It is one of those scents that you can wear day and night all year long. It's for women of all ages. It can tend to wear off though, so make sure you get a purse spray or layer it with lotion or the deodorant. You'll be happy you did.
Mandy G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I just received a gift set of this perfume for Christmas. I've wanted this perfume for years but for some reason or another, never bought it for myself. This perfume is heavenly it's soft and clean smelling which is right up my ally. If you have ever smelled the shea cashmere lotion from bath and body works, it smells really close to that. Recommend if you love soft, powdery scents!
Influenster M.
I've heard so many wonderful things about this perfume that I decided to blind buy it on a whim. What a disappointment! I'm not sure what everyone else is smelling, but to me this scent is very generic. Like something you'd buy from the drug store for under $15. There's no uniqueness here. There's a woody note, obviously cashmere, but it's too soft to really appreciate. A tiny whiff of suede - again, nothing special to write home about - then a mountain of powder and something else that's almost sickly sweet, but even that fades in the dry-down. It's a pretty smell, don't get my wrong, but boring. Oh, so boring! I honestly wouldn't be able to distinguish it from any of the other thousands of perfumes out there; and that's unfortunate because I'm the kind of girl who wants my scent to be memorable. The sillage is great, but a little too overpowering for me. I can't vouch for how long the scent lasts because I ended up being so bored with it that I removed it with a baby wipe after an hour. All in all, I'm not very impressed. I could picture wearing this perfume with a nice comfy cowl-necked cashmere sweater while sipping tea or hot cocoa, but that's about it. Good, I guess, if you like comforting scents... But again, to my nose it's a very generic kind of comfort. I would much rather cuddle up with something a little more exciting and spicy like Cinnabar by Estée Lauder or Dior's Dune instead.
Audrey G.
Bayville, NJ
My absolute favorite fragrance of all time! Anyone that I introduce this perfume to falls in love and buys it right away and becomes their new favorite fragrance as well! It comes in 2 different bottles both being the same shape but ones clear while the other one has a foggy look to it. That is because the clear one is the parfum and the foggy bottle is de toilet. So for the more fragranced non watered down clearer bottle you will pay more for than the watered down foggy bottle one. Either way they both smell great and I just wanted to give you ladies that information because I was lied to by a sales lady telling me they were the same just to get my purchase and I didn't know any better till the next time I went to repurchase it and the clear bottle was more money and I said why would it be more if its the same exact fragrance and size bottle and that's when a lady who knew what she was talking about schooled me on the difference between the two words parfum and de toilet on fragrance bottles! Hope this helps you ladies as well and go try this fragrance because I bet it becomes a must in your beauty regimen as it is in mine!!
Jennifer Q.
I love this! I wear this almost everyday. It is light enough to not be over bearing making it a perfect every day perfume. I have the deodorant to go along with it and everytime I hug someone they compliment me on the smell! I am almost out so I will definitely be repurchasing.
Kirsten C.
Los Angeles, CA
I am very fond of this smell. My mother introduced it to me and I recently received it as a sample from a recent Sephora purchase. It has a very natural woods smell. Its not overwhelming and can be worn by every woman. Its a mature yet youthful scent.
Lacy I.
This fragrance is heavenly!!! I remember the first time I smelled it on a friend of mine, it was just divine on her. I love it on myself too...this is one of my favorites ( I have a very long list of favs). This is gentle and powdery, with warm, woody notes. I love this on date night or just lounging. My kids both love this fragrance on me.
Crissy E.
San Antonio, TX
It's rare that I run across a scent that all the woman in my family not only can agree on but that we all have and wear. I don't like strong scents and this parfum spray has the right strength and it seems to work with all of our body temperatures. If you're looking for a scent that works all year round then this one is perfect.
Carla B.
This is my favorite most used perfume. My sister-in-law wore it and when I walked into the room, it smelled sooo delightful. Like a powder room scent. It's a powdery fragrance. I fell in love with it.
I always get compliments on it. I wanted the lotion, but it did not go well with chemistry.
Erin R.
Savage, MN
Is it worth it to spend the money on the eau de parfum vs the eau de toilette?
Michelle B.
Jane Lew, WV
Is this a perfume that stays with you all day?