BY DKNY

Inspired by the soft, sensual feeling of cashmere against bare skin. Cashmere Mist Eau de Parfum is a fragrance light enough to wear all over your body, all year long. It seduces the senses -- skin, scent and spirit. Notes: Lily of the Valley, Suede Notes, Bergamot, Ylang, Jasmine Maroc, Sandalwood, Orris, Amber, Vanilla, Cedarwood, Patchouli, Musk. Style: Sensual. Intimate. Soft. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Yemi S.
Orange, NJ
Donna Karen Cashmere mist smells so good! This perfume reminds me of baby powder. The scent is so fresh and you are guaranteed to get compliments. Every time I where it I am always admired. This perfume is long lasting and guaranteed to stay on all day. It's an oldie but goodie
Amanda D.
Williamstown, NJ
I love how clean and fresh this smells. This was my favorite scent until Flowerbomb came along, which is slightly more feminine. Cashmere mist makes me feel pretty and grown up (I am grown up, but don't feel it all the time LOL).
Emilia O.
Burke, VA
I really dislike this perfume. Very dated and not at all suitable for a young person. It was far too strong and the smell did not appeal to me.
Danielle C.
Drexel Hill, PA
The epitome of "feminine scent". Powdery which I love. If you don't like powdery scents then I don't know if this is the right one for you.
Amayara H.
Paterson, NJ
Obtained a sample of this from Fragrance.net and this scent is absolutely divine it is a beautiful sweet smell that any women would love!
Donyell T.
A easy scent. Like there's nothing to hate about it. It's like baby powder or the smell of fresh towels.
Evelyn L.
Waterbury, CT
I fell in love with this scent. It has a soft lingering fragrance, and is not overwhelming.