Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Deodorant Stick

A gentle, yet effective deodorant and antiperspirant with the subtle scent of Cashmere Mist.
This deodorant effectively controls wetness and perspiration, keeping skin dry smelling fresh and feeling clean.

The Cashmere Mist Fragrance came about by popular demand. When Donna Karan introduced her signature scent in 1992, she wanted to create a bath and body collection that would complement her fragrance, not copy it exactly. The sheer scent is inspired by the feel of cashmere against bare skin. It’s truly unique.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Deodorant Stick!
How would you rate this product?
Once I found it I never looked back. It has a light pleasant smell and truly protects me. I gave it to my sister as a gift once and she is hooked up as well.
Beaumont , TX
This is the best deodorant you can buy. It seems like is expensive but you get a lot of product. I’ve had mine for over a year and the smell stays all day.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this deodorant. It works very well. It smells really good. It’s gentle on my skin. I watch for it to go on sale then buy several. Love this stuff.
Oshkosh , WI
By far the best deodorant I have ever used! The smell is amazing. I just love it! Long lasting! It is pricey but totally worth it!
South Ogden
This is worth every single cent. The best smelling deodorant and lasts even after a workout. Smells so fresh
Medley, FL
Purchased at: Macy's
This is a good product but the scent is too strong, the scent gives me headache. It’s like a 80’s perfume.
Best anti-transparent deodorant there ever is. No sweat all day. Keep your underarms fresh all day long
Santa Barbara, CA
Love this deodorant! Not only does it work well but it smells great too!! I highly recommended it!
Nashville
Holy grail deodorant. I hope they never discontinue this. Smells fresh and long lasting
Toronto, ON
My fave deodorant on the market. It lasts all day and smells amazing. Works so well with the natural smell that I give off. I use it everyday. It is a little pricey but the stick itself will last me 3 months.

Looking for your answer?