Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Deodorant Stick

A gentle, yet effective deodorant and antiperspirant with the subtle scent of Cashmere Mist.
This deodorant effectively controls wetness and perspiration, keeping skin dry smelling fresh and feeling clean.

The Cashmere Mist Fragrance came about by popular demand. When Donna Karan introduced her signature scent in 1992, she wanted to create a bath and body collection that would complement her fragrance, not copy it exactly. The sheer scent is inspired by the feel of cashmere against bare skin. It’s truly unique.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Deodorant Stick!
How would you rate this product?
Jacksonville, FL
I have been using this for more than a year and love it. It depends on how much you sweat or smell under your arms because my best friend was gifted this and she could not use it all day in the middle of the day she was sweaty with a little bit of a smell. This is one that you probably have to try and see if it’s the right one for you my best friend does use men deodorant because women deodorant does not work for her so if you are one of those people I do not recommend it because it is not as strong as a man deodorant.
This stuff is seriously magic. It works better than any of the typical deodorant (ie: Secret, Dove, etc.) at not only helping to prevent sweat stains but also far superior in sweat smell. In the summer months when it’s 100 degrees and like 80% humidity I use to have reapply my Dove deodorant about 2x a day, but when I wear this it lasts me the entire day.
My holy grail deo. I absolutely love this stuff. I forgot what bad BO smells like lol! It leaves me smelling good ALL day long. It’s pricey but the stick lasts me about 5 months and it works. I will forever continue to buy
Staten Island, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
Phenomenal by far the best deodorant The smell is so clean. Glides on the skin like silk the only thing it’s alittle pricey but so worth it I absolute love it. I won’t use anything else and it keeps you so dry all day.
I love this deodorant. I love the fragrance and the deodorant works very well, it met my needs very well. It was surprisingly affordable. I would repurchase this and would highly recommend if you like8
Irvine, CA
I do not like the fragrance at all whatsoever. It is a very powdery smelling, like baby powder, and it is very much an old lady perfume fragrance. I do not recommend for anyone under their 50s LOL definitely would not recommend this to anyone
San antonio, TX
Only deodorant I will use! I’ve been buying this for 16 years and will always use this product!! So worth the money! When a friend of mine sees it or tries it they immediately go buy it too!
Olney, MD
I don’t understand what sorcery is in this but it is by far the best deodorant/antiperspirant I’ve ever used. It lasts 16 hour days and keeps me dry and smells good too
Independence, MO
If you have never tried this, DO IT! This stuff really works. Never turn my white shirts yellow. It’s kind of pricey but you really only need maybe 2 the whole year.
Manchester, MO
This deodorant works great. I got it originally as a gift with purchase and was surprised by how well it works. It doesn't irritate my skin and smells so much better than drugstore deodorants. It's effective and has a light, clean beautiful scent.

Looking for your answer?