BY DONNA KARAN

Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Body Lotion, 11.8 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Ashley B.
Brandon, MS
I love this scent and the light feel
Of the lotion! I ordered from amazon for a great price! It lasts forever and I would purchase again! I def recommend this lotion and fragrance
Kayla O.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
AMAZING! This is my go to frangrance. The Donna Karen Cashmere Mist is a light fragrance that you could wear year round. I love that it has a fresh linen powder smell that makes you fell refresh. I actually purchased this in a gift set that included the deodorant and spray along with the lotion.
Rebecca W.
Geneseo, IL
If you live cashmere must fragrance this lotion is a perfect compliment. It keeps your fragrance locked into the skin and makes it last all day. The lotion also hydrates well and doesn't feel too heavy on the skin
Jordan N.
I love this fragrance. It's very nostalgic and comforting to me because my mom always wore it and still does. If you use the lotion and layer it with the fragrance it'll last longer. 100% recommend to others!
Lacey T.
Gilbert, AZ
Love this subtle fragrance! It's a year-round light lotion that is my go to. I got it in a gift set with other Donna Karan products that I would recommend! Very nice
Samadhi Y.
The smell of this lotion is close to the purfume. Very classic and clean. The consistency of the lotion is thin which I like since I have oily skin. It's not as long lasting as as the purfume.
Elona A.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is a very light cashmere body lotion . It feels so good on my skin and I would definitely recommend it to others . It's not too pricey either
Jannessa R.
Conshohocken, PA
Es bueno muy bueno te deja la piel suavecita es muy bueno tan bien sirve para regalo