Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Body Cleansing Lotion uploaded by Courtney W.

BY DKNY

A cashmere treat for the whole body.  This creamy, dual purpose formula both cleanses and moisturizes.  Rinses off easily and removes impurities without stripping skin.  Also conditions the skin leaving it lightly scented with cashmere mist.  Excellent to use for shaving.  A perfect way to start your cleansing ritual... to be followed by the cashmere mist body lotion or body creme.  As a special luxury, use the body cleansing lotion to wash your fine lingerie and hosiery. Body Cleansing Lotion Fragrance:  A fragrance to seduce the senses. The sheer floral scent of Cashmere Mist combines essences of Moroccan jasmine, lily of the valley and bergamot with warm undertones of sandalwood, amber and musk.  see more...

Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best body wash I've ever used. Its like my dream body wash. It smells amazing, works like a dream and is just amazing.
I have tried perfumed body washes before this and was always super dissapointed. They were always super thin and wouldn't lather no matter how expensive the set was. So I really didn't have high hopes for this either.
I received a bottle in a gift set of this perfume I had purchased myself. I also got a lotion. I believe they were both about 3.5 oz so really pretty small.
The lotion was gone in a couple weeks but surprisingly the body wash lasted a little over two months of daily use.
It was outright amazing. Literally the best body wash I'd ever used. It lathered super well into a pile of tiny bubbles that made me feel remarkably clean. It also left my skin feeling moisturized and smelling great and I didn't have to pre wash before I used it because it did work so well. Less than a dime sized amount and my entire pouf was covered in a pile of foam. It was thick and creamy coming out of the bottle and made a thick and creamy fragrant pile of foam.
The scent was perfect. Not too strong or too light and I could have just used the body wash and had the scent on me most of the day. But using it to layer the scents was really the best thing. It just really made the scent last all day and come in waves with movement because it was on every part of my skin and body because of the body wash so when I would move it would almost reactivate it.
The bottle is pretty minimalist in design and decor with a classic look to it. It looks very pretty in your shower or on your shelf though it doesn't stand out. The cap screws on and off and there's just a small hole you would squeeze the bottle to squeeze the product through. Its pretty secure and doesn't leak and is the perfect size for travel so i would definitely feel comfortable traveling with it.
Overall I really recommend this scent if you love DK Cashmere Mist like I do. It smells exactly like the perfume and is an amazing body wash. I've never used any thing better perfumed or otherwise.
Mandy G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this with a gift set of Cashmere Mist for Xmas. I've used this for two days and I love this, almost love it more then the perfume! It is softer then the perfume and leaves a heavenly scent on your skin for hours after you shower. I'm really going to miss this when I run out!
Marilis N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The scent is very light and lovely. I normally don't like fragranced body wash, but this one very nice.
Wendy M.
Hillsboro, OH
My favorite! In a lotion!! It smells so good. Not overpowering but lasting!
Belinda R.
Glendale, AZ
Love the smell and how smooth it is. It is a great companion to the purfum. It is not too heavy of a smell, light and.airy.
Carla B.
Although my favorite perfume is Donna Karan Cash,ere Mist, I do not care for the lotion. It's just a powdery scented lotion that I can get anywhere and not pay the expensive price.
Eileen S.
chicago, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great. Its a very feminine smell almost a Jessica McClintock. Its also very fresh smelling and almost slightly powdery. My mother really likes it too.
Marybeth M.
Sun Prairie, WI
Love the smell and has an extremely luxurious lather. Very pampering. Use the body lotion and perfume.
Courtney W.
North Vancouver
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of this and loved it. Left me feeling cleansed and moisturized. The scent is amazing. A little pricey for me so I probably wouldn’t buy it myself