BY DONNA KARAN

This was created in 2009. It is a gentle spring floral fragrance with rose and jasmine. see more...

• what are the price ranges for this fragrance?1 Answers
Varsha S.
San Ramon, CA
OMG... This is my signature perfume. I absolutely am in love with this because its both fruity and fresh and those are the two things I look in a perfume. I have already used up about 3 of the big bottles in may be less than 2 years. I have received a lot of compliments on this one too .. It stays true to its name delicious. It also stays on for a long time. Absolutely a must try perfume I am sure you girls will LOOOOVVEE it... :)
Monica A.
Live Oak, CA
I am a huge fan of dkny delicious perfume preferably the green bottle and I got this in a small roll on bottle and it was okay. I am very picky with scents and I like light sweet smells and for me this was a little too florally and more mature smelling but not horrible.
Alicia P.
Hudson, IA
This is the perfume I wore on my wedding day. Love the fragrance and anytime I wear it, it takes me back to that day. It was a little more than I like to spend but overall I think it was a good value. I would repurchase again and again and recommend to others.
Lindsay D.
This is really an amazing perfume! I use it very frequently on an almost everyday basis. I really enjoy it and would recommend it to anyone. It was a little pricey but I feel it is worth price value. The scent lasts all day and I always get compliments on it!
Ysamar B.
Me encanta esta fragancia, sobre todo la rosada. Es muy juvenil, con un toque dulce y floral a la vez. Lo he usado por mas de dos años. Una buena opcion para ir a la oficina.
TRA003118/Maria de los Angeles P.
Bonnie N.
Salem, OR
You smell... put this on... these were the words that made me complete. amazing fresh summer time jam. get in the crowd you wall flower... smell good with us.
Leydiz L.
Florida, FL
Adoro estas fragancias de Donna Karan, mi preferida para la noche es la Roja y para uso de dia es esta. Es fresca, frutal y floral al mismo tiempo
Sameen M.
Reading, PA
Love it!! A very delicious smell and refreshing!! It is quite long lasting! I would recommend this to people who like fruity fresh smells!
Annalise G.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Smells absolutely wonderful! Very long-lasting and not too heavy of a scent. Not too mention the packaging is extremely adorable!
Andrea S.
what are the price ranges for this fragrance?