Donna Karan Be Delicious by  Eau De Parfum Spray 3. 4 oz

Donna Karan Be Delicious by Eau De Parfum Spray 3. 4 oz

BY DKNY

Inspired by New York City Be Delicious by DKNY was introduced in 2004 as a delicious fruity floral aroma for women, The top notes include cucumber grapefruit and magnolia, The heart of this sensual fragrance is tuberose rose violet white muguet and of course apple, Finishing off with white amber and woods, Be Delicious is recommended for daytime wear, see more...

Donna Karan Be Delicious by  Eau De Parfum Spray 3. 4 oz
Donna Karan Be Delicious by Eau De Parfum Spray 3. 4 oz
Jenna C.
Haines City, FL
This is such a great apple fragrance. It also smells just very fresh and light not overwhelming at all. Definitely a favorite of mine and is one of those perfumes that can be worn everyday and everywhere. The scent lasts for quite a while too which is another reason it gets a high rating from me!
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Sacramento, CA
I love the smell of this it is subtle yet there. This one is my favorite from dkny. It is a little pricey for me but usually a few times a year you can get it on groupon for the large sixe like half off!!
Mindy E.
Palm Harbor, FL
Very fresh, apple scent. It's an easily recognizable scent. Smells so crisp and youthful. It doesn't quite work so great with my body chemistry. But it is a gorgeous smelling perfume. I love it when I can smell someone wearing it.
Nadia S.
One of my favorite scents when I was in H.S. its light a bit fruity but not over powering and immature. Perfect for those summer days, late teens early 20s age group.
Nikki J.
Leander , Tx
I love DKNY! Be Delicious is one of my all time favorite perfumes! It's such a nice light airy scent. I always have people asking me what I'm wearing because it smells so good.
Lauren A.
Vallejo, CA
One of my favorites! It's fresh crisp and amazing .... you'll get lots of compliments with this one. It's not over powering and stays with you throughout the day
Karla R.
Tampa, FL
This smells like a clean soft apple smell, not overpowering, especially if you live in hot hummed weather like I do. It's perfect
Becky w.
Fredonia, NY
Best apple fragrance out there (including candles) smells like actual apples not that fake crap
C C.
I am kind of hesitant to post after seeing everyone give 4+ stars on this product...This parfum smells great. Honestly one of the most "tastiest" parfum on the market. (more fruity than Nina Ricci and less sweet than most which I do appreciate). It doesn't overwhelm and does not have that powerdery musky smell. What took down 2 stars for me? Given the price, this parfum did not last on me. Even on the days I sprayed on clothing or when I was indoors for most of the day. Two hours after spray on different occasions, I would ask my boyfriend and friends and they could not smell it.
Maria M.
Vancouver , BC
I buy it for my best friend its so good I cant explain then I buy one for me because it fits my so well its literaly apple super sweet super fresh its amazing for real smells so damm good