Donna Collection Donna Satin Bonnet & Sleep Cap #035 uploaded by Joy N.

BY DONNA COLLECTION

The Best Brand For Fashion Leaders. Reversible Flower Pattern And Satin Texture Fits All Sizes Satin Smooth Made In China Beauty, Hair Care, Hair Appliances, Tools & Accessories, Caps, Nets & Wraps see more...

Urian B.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can't go to sleep without it. Great for protecting styles overnight and keeping hair soft and frizz free. I use mine virtually every single night. I have curly, natural textured hair, so this helps seal in moisture instead of getting all my oils soaked up by the pillow. Must have!
Marketa D.
Dallas, TX
Doesn't stay on my head due to the fact that my hair is really short wish they had one for short hair. Du rags leave impression
Ramatu T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this cap got the black one, its satin like soft helps with protecting your hair and great buy not pricey.
Trena B.
new York, New York
I love sleeping in this cap . My hair sheds less than before. It's great pricing as well.
Joy N.
West Dennis, MA
I just crochet braided my hair with synthetic freetress hair.One of the things that happens is your hair can get frizzy and static clingy. I needed a silk scarf but most did not cover my entire head or came off during the night. I bought this at Cvs for less than three dollars. I like that it made well and keeps my hair in place when I sleep. it also does not run on my pillow like the other bonnets. It is colorsafe.
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Donna collection satin bonnet works great. I was so happy to find this. it stays on during the night and keeps my hair from being frizzy. I highly recommend this product.
Passion S.
I lost mine :( But I Love this Bonnet!!!! It stayed on all night while I sleep. I have to get another one!
Shavonna n.
Clayton, NC
A must have for people looking to protect their hair at night. Great for styles that are hard and soft. It protects hair from harsh pillow cases and snagging while sleeping. My 6 year old sleeps with one on as well!
Rocio R.
Mi mejor amiga ama dormir con este gorro, su cabello queda genial en las mañanas es supere cómodo.
Rafaela R.
Amo usar tanto quando quero proteger os cabelos e não molhar quanto para fazer uma hidratação... Proporciona o calorzinho perfeito e assim o creme atua com sua totalidade no cabelo, proporcionando assim cabelos macios, fortes e com brilho intenso!
Kelsy V.
Él gorro podría ser un poco mas grande ahí quienes tenemos mucho cabello y nos queda por fuera
Jordan B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this bonnet actually stay on throughout the night? I'm a very restless sleeper and I'm afraid of it slipping off over the course of the night.