Donna Bella 24k Gold Facial Mask - Set of 12

by Donna Bella 24k

This face mask is formulated with natural ingredients such as high-density plant collagen to create a unique 24-karat Gold Mask releasing technology, which is quickly absorbed by skin for a brightening, moisturizing and pore-tightening effect. A Includes 12 face masks Ingredients: nano-gold, plan collagen, NMF, haluronic acid, heronsbill essential oil, arbutin, moutain lily, hydrolyzed glycosaminoglycans, colloidal minerals, sodium PCA, purified water and 24k dust Made in the USA

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Donna Bella 24k Gold Facial Mask - Set of 12!
Ashlee H.
I got this as a gift. I tried it but I honestly do not feel like this is worth a single penny of what this company is charging. I have dollar store lotion that feels better on my face than this stuff. It felt watered down to me and I actually started to break out a little. I stopped using it. Not worth it.
Ruth V.
DORAL, FL
Donna Bella 24k Gold Facial Mask - Set of 12 uploaded by Ruth V.
Fantastic! A great product. From the first application you feel a deep cleaning of the skin of your face and gradually eliminates fine lines of aging, it seals open pores so that the skin appears smooth and smooth to the naked eye.

Looking for your answer?