BY NINTENDO

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze Nintendo Wii U see more...

Laura F.
Marne, MI
Always been a fan of DK, got this for my son for his 5th birthday and he is in love with it. He's pretty obsessed with Super Mario (his name is Mario) so DK is a welcome change in our house. He loves the fact you can be Diddy Kong and his sister loves the fact she can be Dixie Kong.
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
I have loved playing Donkey Kong games since back in the Atari days so was super excited to try this one out. It is really fun with all the usual DK touches. It's a bit more challenging than the "Mario" games, so it may not be as fun for younger kids as it is for us old schoolers.
Joanna M.
Snellville, GA
This game is fun as a single player game and it also has a two player feature that is just as fun! It's not what I expected. I thought it was going to be like supermarket 3D but it's not not like that at all but it's still a good single player game.
Bri B.
I've loved Donkey Kong since I was a little girl, and that was many moons ago! Lol when they released DK on the WiiU I ran out and got it immediately and played non stop, when the time allowed. I love this game!
Stephanie P.
Clearwater, FL
This is a great Donkey Kong game as always. I really don't have a complaint about it as any Donkey Kong game on any console is a blast. The replay value is awesome as it's a game you could play over and over!
Skyy S.
Lexington, KY
Nothing will ever take the place of the original Donkey Kong Country in my heart, and I was skeptical, but this was such a fun game. I enjoyed it, the levels were great.
Daniel Z.
Mcallen, TX
Donkey kong is always a fun game to play. You can never go wrong with playing this game with friends or not
Linda C.
Statesville, NC
Gamer Expert Level 1
Very challenging game. Fun for whole family. Great graphics. Good twist on classic game. Two players.
Danielle K.
One of the BEST games ever!! A classic and a great one. I can play for hours before realizing it.
Jen A.
This game's so fun! Although a little hard haha. I love playing as Dixie Kong with my fiancé!