Donkey Kong Country Returns Wii

The donkey kong country returns game for wii gives you the best of both jungles: the side-scrolling fun of the original version combined with 3-D graphics and wii motion control. In this game, the animals on donkey kong island have been forced to steal donkey kong's banana stash, and you need to help him get it back. For even more fun, you can play simultaneously with a friend, one playing as donkey kong and the other playing as diddy kong.

May have to rebuy for the switch ! Love the game . So hard at times and I consider myself a bit better than novice . Haha . Is there a way I am not aware of to transfer these titles ?
Is this game any good?
What is this game about?
Start your review of Donkey Kong Country Returns Wii!
Product Highlights
i play it with my 7 yr old we have so much fun she gets a little frustrated though when she cant do something right but with help she gets the hang of it.overall really great game.in reviews
Like super mario brothers has different worlds and is a very fun game to play for kids and adults.in reviews
...Donkey Kong Country on the SNES and knew i'd like this as well...Such a great game well worth the cost.... in reviews
Well I wasn't a fan of the 3-D environments for a DK game, it still works and more importantly didn't effect the game play.in reviews
Sabrina B.
I have always loved to play Donkey Kong. I love being able to share the game with my niece and nephew!
Clarissa M.
Greenville, MS
I also bought this for my step daughter and she loves playing it i also play it with her and it still fun even if its a old game
jeremy K.
Ironton, OH
wife and kids say this is great we just bought it . I have always loved donkey kong and these games . hi kong
Bethany  C.
Cortez, CO
Gamer Expert Level 2
DONKEY KONG! DONKEY KONG! This game will always be a favorite of mine and dear to me with so many great memories
Kamille B.
Austin, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: GameStop
Awesome game! I remember playing this when I was younger and loved it then too. I definitely recommend buying it.
Patricia K.
Mobile, AL
I loved donkey kong as a kid! And it is even really great on wii! Fun and the graphics are awesome.
Andrew H.
Winder, GA
The Good: Superb level design, excellent music, lots of secrets and unlockables, lots of fun co-op mode, challenging but... The Bad: May be too difficult for some, motion controls aren't great
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
My husband and I love to play this game together! I'm always Diddy. The depth of the game is impressive and exciting; you have to keep an eye out for hidden passages, you get shot to the back of the screen where there's a world behind the one you are currently running in ... It's just an all-around fun game. Plus, it's entirely family friendly. No bloody kills, no bad language, no s3x, and yet still a game for the big kids!
Lizth A.
Hialeah, FL
Gamer Expert Level 1
Donkey Kong Country Returns Wii uploaded by Lizth A.
Is a good game I love it ,my kid love this game and is so entertaining I recommend 100 %
Sara E.
Oh! Donkey Kong... If your SUPER nostalgia for Donkey Kong Country, Donkey Kong Return is your game, for very challenging Quest lol. Won't spoil the fun! You just need to check it out for yourself. Careful you can easily RAGE!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...