Donkey Authentic Tortilla Chips All Natural Salted uploaded by Youlanda D.

BY BTG BRANDS, LLC.

- GLUTEN FREE
- NO TRANS FATS
- NO PRESERVATIVES
- STONE GROUND WHITE CORN
- ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS. see more...

Shyla J.
In my opinion, these are the best tortilla chips on the market. They're not overly salty, and they have that crispness that makes them feel like they just came out of the oven or fryer. Perfect for nachos or dipping in salsa. I won't buy anything else anymore.
Jess M.
These are the best tortilla chips on the market. Whole Foods carries them for sure, but otherwise they are a little hard to find. Only *some* chain grocery stores have them: solid crunch, roasty natural corn flavor, just enough salt, and far and away the best texture and flavor. When I find a store that carries them I buy 2 or 3 bags. Try them, you won’t regret it. Spread the word, too, because the dorky donkey on the front can make people doubt their integrity but l fully endorse this brand.
Youlanda D.
Doolittle
I love the donkeys Tortilla chips!
They work great for people with food allergies because there is minimum ingredients....not processed...
I love making spicey nachos with them! Donkey Authentic Tortilla Chips All Natural Salted
Anna K.
So my grandparents bought these at the store, and gave them to me for snacking. A lot of tortilla chips that aren't a recognizable name brand are usually dry or taste like cardboard. These chips seriously BLEW my mind. I can eat these without a dip and still be addicted. Why are these not more popular?!
Tara S.
Fond Du Lac, WI
I found this bag of tortilla chips down the organic aisle at the grocery store and thought I would give them a try, and to my great surprise they were wonderful! Now I buy them all the time.
Amber H.
El Mirage, AZ
Awkward name and bag cover but these are sooo yummy!!!! I got these and I couldn't stop eating them!!! Me and my brother love to snack on these.

back