BeveragesJuiceFlorida's Natural
Donald Duck Original No Pulp 100% Pure Orange Juice

Donald Duck Original No Pulp 100% Pure Orange Juice

by Florida's Natural

Disney Donald Duck Original No Pulp 100% Pure Orange Juice.
From concentrate.

My grandma used to use this to baste her turkeys in, anyone else's grandmother do that??
Start your review of Donald Duck Original No Pulp 100% Pure Orange Juice!
amy C.
Pittsburgh, Pa
This is orange juice was very good and it's great for kids! The packaging allows for the juice to look fun haha and it makes them wanna drink it!! It definitely met my expectations and I would recommend it to others!
Rozi S.
El Paso, TX
Love these juices. I have hypoglycemia, so my sugar levels drop. I buy these orange juices a dozen at a time and I keep them in a mini fridge in my bedroom. They are quick and easy for me to chug down, whether it be in the middle of the night, or on my way out the door to go to work or run errands. They are 100% juice, there is no sugar added and they put my sugar levels right where they are supposed to be. Highly recommend
jennifer T.
Booneville, MS
Donald Duck Original No Pulp 100% Pure Orange Juice uploaded by jennifer T.
Purchased at: Walmart
May I start by saying this is the best orange juice I have ever had IT TASTE AMAZING. I am happy they even sell this at the dollar tree. You better grab it while they have it though because around where I li e I am not the only one to love it. It is off the shelves very fast. It is 100 percent pure orange juice and it comes in a convenience of two different sizes one is a 20 ounce (which can be purchased at most dollar trees). and the other is a carton which you can get at most super markets. This orange juice is smooth but taste so amazing. It is not to sweet or not to start is the perfect orange juice for me. I drink it for my immunity also I stead of the immune orange power. I would give this a ten if it would let me. I drink o e every morning and with its convenient size sometimes I bring it for a snack during the day.
Tiffany O.
Florence, SC
Love orange juice and gets my body growing and in my household don't have to worry about anyone touching because I am the only one that drinks it can drink in 1 day and probably in a few minutes,lol. Yes I always purchase this brand.
Drew G.
Brandon, MS
Donald Duck orange juice is the BOMB!! It’s beyond fresh and so delicious. I could drink it all day long, not just at breakfast!
Janet H.
Morrow, GA
hands down MY FAVORITE ORANGE JUICE since my childhood !!! Cant no other orange juice compare to this one.
Jessica C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This is my favorite orange juice by far!! The price point is affordable and the taste is great!! The packaging has Donald Duck on the front so of course it's adorable. I recommend this brand to all my family and friends because for the price, it can't be beat!
Joe M.
Albuquerque, NM
I love orange juice!! Donald Duck orange juice taste so good I could drink it all day!!! Nothing better in the morning!!
Kaaryn S.
Fayetteville, AR
I love Donald Duck OJ!!! It had been years since I have been able to find it, but recently came across it in a store near my house. They said that it was a surprise shipment and I was so excited. I could drink a gallon of this all on my own. Its not too sweet, and actually tastes like real oranges! I missed it and am so glad that I found it again!
Crystal C.
I bought this orange juice because it was on sale and we are big orange juice drinkers it was disgusting the flavor needs a lot of improvement it kinda tastes like medicine and stay old orange juice I made everybody in the house taste it just to make sure it wasn't just me and they all made a sour face will definitely not buy this one again