BY FLORIDA'S NATURAL

Disney Donald Duck Original No Pulp 100% Pure Orange Juice.
From concentrate. see more...

• My grandma used to use this to baste her turkeys in, anyo...3 Answers
Tabitha R.
Talk about nostalgia here. This juice brings back memories for me. I now have the joy in sharing those memories and moments with my own children and this juice. The taste alone is great but paired with the image of Donald Duck and who wouldn’t love it.
Jessica H.
Morristown, TN
This is a childhood favorite of mine that has never changed in taste. It’s always a wonderful purchase. Donald Duck always caught my eye as a young child. This is a wonderful product that I buy often, great taste, great price.
Cinthia L.
Long Beach, CA
My mom used to buy this orange juice for us all if the time when we where little. Could be from drinking it while growing up, but it is one if my favorite Orange juices, i personally think it tastes better than most brands.
Esmeralda M.
Gilbert, AZ
Grew up drinking this one, and I honestly still drink it, I didn't give this a 4 stars for not being 100% delicious, I personally myself do not like orange juice. However, this one is an exception and is a classic.
Tonya L.
Warren
Absolutely the worse orange juice ever. I love Donald duck ,I quack at the thought of that juice. I'm sorry to be brutally honest. Donald duck and orange juice does not go together 😂😂
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
We always have juice around the house and we go through it very quickly since I have a one year old and it’s her favorite drink in the afternoon, we love this brand it’s natural and tastes so great definitely buying again
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Who doesn’t love DONALD Duck? I’ve been drinking this for years. It is a little more tart than some of the other blends, but it’s still awesome and it can be blended with other sweeter juices if the taste is too tart for some. Priced reasonably also. I think I found this at Dollar Tree many times.
Jennifer Z.
Spencer , IN
Ok, hands down the best orange juice! I remember this from childhood. My mom always tells me how I used to ask for "Donald Duck juice". She said one time when she didn't buy Donald Duck I wouldn't drink the other juice so she made sure to buy Donald Duck juice from then on. I'm still a fan!
dialantric g.
here in texas this is a dollar tree store orange juice. of course its a dollar so its not the best but i believe if your on a budget or just need something quick and cheap this one is cool. on the other have personally i like orange juice with pulp so I don't buy it often.
Jahnee L.
I Usally get this from the dollar tree store and they are really freaking good. The packing it’s fine it’s orange juice for me not expensive it’s only a $1 of course there’s better brand orange juice but in a pinch it’s affordable and good I would but this again for sure
Penny G.
Las Vegas, NV
My grandma used to use this to baste her turkeys in, anyone else's grandmother do that??