Dona Maria® Mole Sauce

by Dona Maria

Use as a condiment or sauce for chicken, rice, beef, pork, enchiladas, quesadillas, tacos, beans, eggs, fish and all kinds of snacks.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dona Maria® Mole Sauce!
Erica W.
Longview, TX
This sauce is my current food obsession! It is so delicious on chicken enchiladas! It takes 5 minutes to warm up some chicken wrapped in a tortilla with this sauce on top and it taste like a fancy restaurant!
Karen S.
Laredo, TX
Dona Maria® Mole Sauce uploaded by Karen S.
This is the best tasting ready to serve mole sauce you can get. It’s ready in five minutes, which I love. It is also very affordable. I like add a little bit of water to the mole sauce because it’s a little thick, but that’s just my personal preference. I put this sauce on chicken with rice on the side, and onion drenched in lime juice.
Dorian R.
Milwaukee, WI
Best mole sauce to use ❤❤❤ it makes the chicken taste amazing I will forever continue to buy this mole sauce for the rest of my life 👍🏻👌🏻👍🏻👌🏻

Looking for your answer?