BY DON MIGUEL

Whole eggs, 3 meats (bacon, sausage, smoked ham), hash browns and 3 cheeses in a soft flour tortilla. see more...

elizabeth e.
Fresno, CA
These breakfast burritos are delicious their convenient when you're on the run, you can purchase them at any grocery store they are affordable and convenient I highly recommend this product!
Isabel I.
These burritos are some of the most absolutely delicious I've found whether in the microwave or in the oven they always cook perfectly andante very affordable.
Jessica C.
Not a fan of the size or the taste. Of course anything that goes in the microwave esp eggs taste chewy. I would use the toaster oven.
ADRIANA RIVAS R.
They're fast, easy and I like the taste!!, This has A good taste the ham and sausage are not overpowered by other ingredents.(:
Jen S.
Pensacola, FL
This is one of my favorite frozen food to buy. It's filling , filled with lots of flavor
Sabrina d.
Oil City , PA
These Burritos are so delicious. I will definitely buy them again. 😉😄☺🌟🌠
Jen S.
Pensacola, FL
When will they make a pbj breakfast burrito?