BY DON MIGUEL

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Chipotle seasoned chicken breast and leg meat in a crispy corn tortilla. see more...

Review (1)
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I saw these at Sams and I can't remember the exact price I payed for the box but do remember thinking it was a great deal. I bale these according to the directions for 13 minutes and they come out great. They taste delicious and are crunchy and great. We all love them, my 2 year old daughter and my older, picky eaters. They are a bit spicy for my husband but he has digestive issues (galbladder removed and on blood thinners) but he still likes the taste. I cook these when we are having taco night and they are a great side.