Don Julio Tequila Blanco uploaded by Andi F.

BY DON JULIO #9 in Tequila

Don Julio® Tequila Blanco.

Reservade.

100% de agave. see more...

• If you put the lime in the coconut and mix it all up, does it tas...1 Answers
  • I hear this goes down a lot smoother than patron. Is that the case?3 Answers
  • Do they still sell this in stores?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "and no hangover the next day at all witch is reall good" in 2 reviews
  • "It'd great for mixed drinks or just sipping which is how I like it!" in 1 review
  • "Don Julio is my favorite top shelf tequila!" in 1 review
  • "You can never go wrong with Don Julio!" in 1 review
  • "Don Julio tequilas are very, very smooth and light with a clean taste and no bite." in 1 review
Emily M.
Tamarac , FL
Let me start off by saying that I am NOT a fan of tequila. The thought of it gives me a stomach ache. Until one day I was introduced to this one. I’m more a of a mixed drink kind of girl, but this is one that I’m able to take a shot of with no problem. Trust me, that’s a hard task! It’s so smooth and tastes great, if it isn’t Don Julio then I don’t want it.
Angela J.
Hendersonville
This is another excellent top shelf tequila. It is a little pricey but definitely worth it. It’s smooth and great on the palate. It does not have a harsh bite or burn. This tequila will definitely remain in rotation in my household. I 100% recommend this to anyone looking for a great flavor, smooth texture, non (1 hour later) headache causing tequila.
Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks!
Jess R.
Soooo good. One of my favorite tequilas. It's more expensive than I would like to spend on tequila, but it leaves no hangover and doesn't taste like butt. No need for a chaser. Easy to find. Fancy packaging makes you feel really "cool" while drinking it. Will buy again.
Kayli N.
Ankeny
This is my go to when a bar doesn’t have patron. A solid, drinkable tequila that doesn’t burn too much. It’s good enough to drink without salt or lime but that’s part of the fun, right? I’m not an avid tequila drinker and I usually avoid it at all costs, but I do enjoy this.
💕Barbie H.
smooth great taste, I love enjoying this while out with friends.  drink responsibly always. This is worth the penny, you can get it in most total wine stores.  comparing to other tequilas has a great taste.  You'll enjoy it and get your friends to try it
denise B.
Las Vegas , NV
One of my go to tequilas! One of the smoother Blanco tequilas I have tasted. You can take shots on it’s own and there is no after taste! It’s also great as a mixed drink. I prefer this brand of tequila hands down over any other kind. Don Julio Tequila Blanco
Kaylee H.
Concord, NC
Hands down THE BEST Tequila. If you are looking for a tequila that won’t give you a hangover and is smooth then you found it! A little more pricy than other tequilas but is definitely worth it. After drinking it for the first time I haven’t went back to anything else.
Justina B.
Best tequila ever!!!!! Recommend for anyone that's over 21 and likes a smooth drink. Just add a little lime on the side and your set. Met my expectations to the fullest and the value is affordable. Drinking with a group of friends will make it %100 way better.
Tulasi B.
North Grafton, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
The color is dark amber and the taste is so velvety smooth and sweet that if it didn’t say “don julio” on the bottle, you would likely never know it was even tequila. It is the definition of a true “sipping tequila,” as the flavors slowly develop with the ice ball, transitioning from pronounced oak, almost whiskey-like notes, and then into raisin and vanilla with only a faint trace of smoke and earth. It was pretty surprising that the typical astringent "pepper and agave" that usually comes from blue agave is almost completely absent; making this one of the smoothest tequilas we have ever had the pleasure of enjoying. The other benefit of the ice ball is that, again, just like whisky, aged tequila benefits from a small amount of water to open the bouquet, and the slight chill cuts some of the "heat" from the spirit.The elegance of the palate is carried on to the packaging – with each lead-free crystal bottle coming in what must be the most elaborate box ever seen; a box handcrafted from a single piece of black walnut, which doubles as a display case for the bar, complete with a custom corkscrew and crystal stopper.
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What's your first choice of taqilla
Alicia G.
Humboldt, TN
I love tequila can any one advise on this product?
Melissa C.
What is a tequila like this?
Sofia C.
Acworth, GA
I have been wanting to try this. does it "burn" or is it smooth ? after like 6 shots are you good or tipsy? and how bad of a hangover do you get from this. i always have patron and I'm so used to it that i need something new with a different kick ti it!
Melissa C.
Where can I get this at?? I have a wine and spirits shop but I'm not sure if they have that there.