BY DON JULIO #19 in Tequila

Don Julio® Tequila Blanco.

Reservade.

100% de agave. see more...

• If you put the lime in the coconut and mix it all up, does it tas...1 Answers
  • I hear this goes down a lot smoother than patron. Is that the case?3 Answers
  • Do they still sell this in stores?2 Answers
  • "and no hangover the next day at all witch is reall good" in 2 reviews
  • "Don Julio tequilas are very, very smooth and light with a clean taste and no bite." in 1 review
  • "You can never go wrong with Don Julio!" in 1 review
  • "You can never go wrong with Don Julio!" in 1 review
  • "Pretty reasonable price point for a good tequila. " in 1 review
Jess R.
Soooo good. One of my favorite tequilas. It's more expensive than I would like to spend on tequila, but it leaves no hangover and doesn't taste like butt. No need for a chaser. Easy to find. Fancy packaging makes you feel really "cool" while drinking it. Will buy again.
Tulasi B.
16 North Grafton, MA
Happy Hour Expert
The color is dark amber and the taste is so velvety smooth and sweet that if it didn’t say “don julio” on the bottle, you would likely never know it was even tequila. It is the definition of a true “sipping tequila,” as the flavors slowly develop with the ice ball, transitioning from pronounced oak, almost whiskey-like notes, and then into raisin and vanilla with only a faint trace of smoke and earth. It was pretty surprising that the typical astringent "pepper and agave" that usually comes from blue agave is almost completely absent; making this one of the smoothest tequilas we have ever had the pleasure of enjoying. The other benefit of the ice ball is that, again, just like whisky, aged tequila benefits from a small amount of water to open the bouquet, and the slight chill cuts some of the "heat" from the spirit.The elegance of the palate is carried on to the packaging – with each lead-free crystal bottle coming in what must be the most elaborate box ever seen; a box handcrafted from a single piece of black walnut, which doubles as a display case for the bar, complete with a custom corkscrew and crystal stopper.
Chasity T.
Belden , MS
With this one I’ll have to say if your looking for quality over quantity you won’t get this!! It’s a great price and I usually go for these when I have a party and need to supply a lot of people! It’s not a bad taste it just didn’t have that smooth affect
Haley M.
Killeen, TX
Don Julio is my husbands FAVORITE brand. It’s at a decent price for special occasions. I even like this one straight. That says a lot because normally it makes me cringe and it burns to drink alcohol straight but this one doesn’t have any of these issues .
Tamara V.
leominster, ma
My favorite tequila. So delicious and able to drink on the rocks. This makes for the perfect margaritas. It’s worth the price as middle of the shelf. I’ve purchased this a few times, each time being extremely satisfied.
Ellie B.
Boston, MA
I only drink Don Julio. Their blanco tequila is very smooth and has great taste. It is a tequila that was made to drink straight, which is how I take it. Very high quality. Hands down the best tequila on the market.
Jasmine D.
Los Angeles, CA
I've yet to find a tequila that I enjoy more than the Don Julio brand.  The Don Julio Tequila Blanco is on the pricier side, surpassing Patron, but it's worth every penny.   It's smooth, making it easy to drink neat or in a cocktail, and it tastes great.  I've been a fan for years and I don't see that changing anytime soon.
Stephanie T.
Peoria , AZ
Happy Hour Expert
Tequila is my go to liquor however I can’t do just any tequila. I’ve tried many, some even “fancier” some may say but nothing compares to my Don Julio. Been drinking this for years and turned all my friends on to it. I literally have 14 empty bottles in my house (throughout the year) is that a lot? Anyways, it’s my favorite and tastes delicious
Sofía V.
Essex, MD
Happy Hour Expert
Don Julio is my favorite tequila brand, the price is highter comparing with other brand but you get a great quality. The taste is really smooth and it's delicious, doesn't burn your throat like other and we are a big fan of Don Julio tequilas. This type is the cheapest so it's a good start to try Don Julio
Lauren H.
Portland
they served this on every table at my brother's wedding in Puerto Vallarta, and omg! Somehow this tequila Don Julio Tequila Blanco had no consequences, I drank way more than I typically could. Maybe all of the dancing and water helped! LOL. I now search for it when I feel like a margarita!
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
Happy Hour Expert
What's your first choice of taqilla
Alicia G.
Humboldt, TN
I love tequila can any one advise on this product?
Melissa C.
What is a tequila like this?
Sofia C.
Acworth, GA
I have been wanting to try this. does it "burn" or is it smooth ? after like 6 shots are you good or tipsy? and how bad of a hangover do you get from this. i always have patron and I'm so used to it that i need something new with a different kick ti it!
Melissa C.
Where can I get this at?? I have a wine and spirits shop but I'm not sure if they have that there.