Don Julio Reposado Private Cask Tequila

by Don Julio

Don Julio Reposado Private Cask Tequila has been aged for 10 months in a single cask, hand-selected by our master distiller. The Private Cask edition has a nuanced flavor that varies from barrel to barrel. This tequila is bottled at 85.4 proof, for those who sip responsibly.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Don Julio Reposado Private Cask Tequila!
How would you rate this product?
Columbus, OH
My favorite tequila! It’s so smooth and the flavor is rich! It is expensive but I am willing to pay the price for a good tasting tequila. Growing up in Mexico that’s all my mom drank. She knows best haha
Brampton, ON
Don Julio Reposado Private Cask Tequila uploaded by Julieta B.
OUUUU!!! You know its a party when the Don Julio comes out. Goes down smooth, warms you up and is good for you, love this tequila. Easy, tasty and a crowd favorite. When in doubt, tequila! Will always re-purchase! 😻
Purchased at: Safeway
If I drink tequila, I choose Don Julio as one of my favorites. It's smooth and has a good flavor. It doesn't make my stomach upset which is a big plus for me. I like it straight, with salt and lime or mixed in with drinks. I would recommend and I would repurchase.
Florida
My go-to tequila! This is the second best I've had (second to another from Don Julio). I always repurchase this and always have it at home. I have never done anything else but shot it with salt and lime and it is perfection. So very smooth and everyone I've introduced it to agrees!
1549, St Georges
I am not a huge fan of this kind of drink but I bought a bottle when I spend my vacations at Mexico and at a liquor store the seller suggest Don Julio because is the best mexican tequila. Now I know how right he was, this one is the best one that I have tried in my life.
Ontario, CA
The tequila is the favorite at my house for mixed drinks, and margaritas. It's a smooth, but has a spicy kick. There are tequilas that are aged longer, but this one has a great flavor. A little on the expensive side, but a quality tequila.
Mount Juliet, TN
I absolutely love this tequila and I don’t often drink tequila. You can have so many shots of this stuff and you won’t wake up with a hangover in the morning. It is so smooth! I highly recommend that you try this!
Mexico City
Es uno de los mejores tequilas en Mexico, yo soy mexicana y me encanta probar tequilas diferentes y sin lugar a dudas este es uno de los mejores.. es muy ligero en cuanto a su sabor, y con un limon y sal vendría bien un shot, en cuanto a precio es adecuado el valor, no es caro ni barato.  SALUD!
Ok so first of all I got this as a gift, as it is very expensive. As someone who drinks occasionally it lasted me a long time and therefore has great value. First time drinking it but certainly not the last.
El Paso, TX
This goes down so smooth, and the taste is exceptional! My tequila of choice and love to drink it really cold. Don Julio Reposado Private Cask Tequila

Looking for your answer?