BY DON JULIO #47 in Tequila

When your recipients drink Don Julio Real Tequila, they’re in for the ultimate tequila experience. Don Julio Real Tequila is made from only the best agave and aged in American white-oak barrels for three-to-five years. A rich, golden color, Don Julio Real Tequila is meant to be sipped neat, in a glass meant especially for tequila. Vanilla, melted butter, and brown spice fragrances lead to a full-bodied palate of tropical fruits, spices, buttered nuts, along with rum and bourbon barrel notes. Don Julio Real Tequila finishes with vanilla and oak flavors. see more...

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Clouds build as they travel across the Southern Ocean and gather around the land mass of New Zealand. The Maori call this Aotearoa, or “Land of the Long White Cloud.”

Central Aotearoa is 42 degrees below the equator, which is where 42 BELOW was conceived. And coincidentally, we are located near one of the most sought after Aa rated deep water springs, used in crafting our vodka – some of the world’s smoothest. This is why international judges have applauded 42 BELOW for its “controlled finish that releases flavor rather than heat.”
Michelle Y.
I got this as a gift for my birthday and let me just say WOW. If I could rate it more than five stars I would. The price is very very high but..the taste is so incredible you simply sit and sip. A spicy sweet smooth that is delish. I think though this is only for very special occasions not many people can drop that much money on a drink.
Misty N.
yuba city
I really only got it for the cool bottle but it was very good and very strong. its good for shots and mix drinks some are better then others. its was on the higher end of price but well worth it plus i loved the bottle and keep it after. id buy it again for birthday date or something but not just cuz it was a Monday lol
Dana M.
Beverly, MA
One of the most exceptional tequilas I've ever had the pleasure to try. I've never purchased a bottle but am aware that it's extremely expensive. I worked at a tequila bar and was lucky to try it one night. To have a bottle for very special occasions would be a treat. In my opinion, not for everyday use.
Ruthie N.
This tequila es exquisite it has a sweet aroma and it taste oak and caramel and vanilla it is just wonderful I love it, it is a little expensive but the quality of that aged tequila makes it whort it you can find another aged tequilas but it might not be the same flavor, I truly recommended.
Erica J.
Wood River, IL
I haven't had any adverse experiences when drinking this Tequila. However, my one complaint is the compatibility this Tequila has when mixing; when compared to other high end Tequila's.  Would I recommend this product to a friend? Yes, absolutely, it is a high quality Tequila.
Rhiannon Y.
Peabody, MA
I enjoy that this is a hybrid between a scotch and a tequila with the smoothness of a fine wine. I find this at Costco and discovered it when they held a tasting for it in store. I would buy this again as it pairs nicely with most meals and is great on the rocks or neat.
Jenna M.
Hands down my favorite tequila on the market. The richness of the flavor possesses a smokiness similar to an aged bourbon.  If I'm feeling fancy or someone else is picking up the bar tab, I'll order Don Julio Real Tequila in my margarita on the rocks :)
Natalie R.
Pullman, WA
I don't really notice a difference between this and bottom shelf tequila so I don't believe it's worth the price. Jose Cuervo is just as good to be quite honest. It's not very smooth and has a really strong aftertaste, and just is not my favorite.
Julia A.
La Grange, IL
This tequila is great for Mexican mules and also taking shots as you will wake up without a hangover, if you stick with just tequila. Definitely pricey but I don't see it as something you drink every weekend but for special occasions.