Don Julio Real Tequila  uploaded by Lovona G.

BY DON JULIO #25 in Tequila

When your recipients drink Don Julio Real Tequila, they’re in for the ultimate tequila experience. Don Julio Real Tequila is made from only the best agave and aged in American white-oak barrels for three-to-five years. A rich, golden color, Don Julio Real Tequila is meant to be sipped neat, in a glass meant especially for tequila. Vanilla, melted butter, and brown spice fragrances lead to a full-bodied palate of tropical fruits, spices, buttered nuts, along with rum and bourbon barrel notes. Don Julio Real Tequila finishes with vanilla and oak flavors. see more...

Melanie M.
Norfolk
Very crisp and it didn’t leave me with a nasty hangover, for which I am eternally grateful. The beautiful thing is that it also mixes very VERY well for such a dark tequila. My goal is to start using it to make these great tequila popsicles. I would totally recommend this to everyone.
Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks!
angelica g.
Phelan, CA
Smooth drink with great taste.  On the rocks or in a mixed drink whichever you prefer its great.  One of my favorite Tequila drinks out there.  Price is reasonable and compared to others its a better taste .
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Clouds build as they travel across the Southern Ocean and gather around the land mass of New Zealand. The Maori call this Aotearoa, or “Land of the Long White Cloud.”

Central Aotearoa is 42 degrees below the equator, which is where 42 BELOW was conceived. And coincidentally, we are located near one of the most sought after Aa rated deep water springs, used in crafting our vodka – some of the world’s smoothest. This is why international judges have applauded 42 BELOW for its “controlled finish that releases flavor rather than heat.”
Rosie M.
el paso
Don Julio is the man! I really enjoy this tequila the packaging is very unique and cool. I really like how they package their items. The taste is a bit strong for me it does give you that strong burning sensation but I honestly don’t mind it. I do recommend
Mary M.
Miami
Este es uno de los mejores ya que fue envejecido durante 5 años y es extra añejo !! La destilación es hecha del mejor agave y tiene una fabricación especial que ayuda a refinar sus sabores aún más 👌🏻😉 el final del trago se siente un poco dulce
Reina E.
chatsworth Ga
I have heard so many good things about this tequila, but I think is a little strong for my taste, is good but you only need a sip or two if you’re just like me not use to drink a lot, but if you are use to you would love it.
Heather H.
Superb tequila. You will never find me doing shots or mixing this tequila. No, I prefer to sit by the fireplace in winter or out on the porch in spring and summer and relax with this one. Smooth as silk , wondrous flavor.
sandra p.
aurora
It’s one of my favorites of tequilas I have noticed the packaging is very unique, nothing really to improve on at all in my opinion it’s a little pricey but very well worth it and I would definitely recommend to others!
Alexis A.
Great drink for an event/party , very smooth , very nice packaged, it is a bit expensive but it’s worth the price , this drink definitely give you an effect of what you would expect, definitely would purchase again