BY DON JULIO #38 in Tequila

When your recipients drink Don Julio Real Tequila, they’re in for the ultimate tequila experience. Don Julio Real Tequila is made from only the best agave and aged in American white-oak barrels for three-to-five years. A rich, golden color, Don Julio Real Tequila is meant to be sipped neat, in a glass meant especially for tequila. Vanilla, melted butter, and brown spice fragrances lead to a full-bodied palate of tropical fruits, spices, buttered nuts, along with rum and bourbon barrel notes. Don Julio Real Tequila finishes with vanilla and oak flavors. see more...

Tyler S.
Tyler S.
Fort Drum
Clouds build as they travel across the Southern Ocean and gather around the land mass of New Zealand. The Maori call this Aotearoa, or “Land of the Long White Cloud.”

Central Aotearoa is 42 degrees below the equator, which is where 42 BELOW was conceived. And coincidentally, we are located near one of the most sought after Aa rated deep water springs, used in crafting our vodka – some of the world’s smoothest. This is why international judges have applauded 42 BELOW for its “controlled finish that releases flavor rather than heat.”
Misty N.
Misty N.
yuba city
I really only got it for the cool bottle but it was very good and very strong. its good for shots and mix drinks some are better then others. its was on the higher end of price but well worth it plus i loved the bottle and keep it after. id buy it again for birthday date or something but not just cuz it was a Monday lol
Dana M.
Dana M.
Beverly, MA
One of the most exceptional tequilas I've ever had the pleasure to try. I've never purchased a bottle but am aware that it's extremely expensive. I worked at a tequila bar and was lucky to try it one night. To have a bottle for very special occasions would be a treat. In my opinion, not for everyday use.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Cedar Bluff
I used this tequila in a margarita recipe for our New Year's party last year. Everyone enjoyed the drinks and complimented me on the great taste of the drinks. Since then, Don Julio has been a go to for us for parties and get togethers. It really does make the best margaritas and is great for shots also!
Macy M.
Macy M.
Minneapolis, MN
This is a really good, smooth gold tequila. Many times i prefer silver just because it typically has less of the burn, but this shiz is gooooooood. It would be a shame to make mixed drinks out of this tequila. Mix it with a little soda and lime on ice for some of the smoothes sips you've tasted.
Ela C.
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
This tequila is very good ! I like it very much is not so strong when it comes to takeing it as shots ! But its also good to just be sipping on it on the rocks ! No cons just pros and the price is not bad at all ! Its worth for having a good time ! I highly recommend this tequila for a great night !
Staci H.
Staci H.
Jacksonville
Just started to really enjoy tequila. Honestly, 5 years ago I'd turn down a shot of the highest end tequila if it were given to me, but things have changed. Don Julio is one of my favorite tequilas. Obviously you don't want to chug this shot, definitely one to sip on to enjoy every moment of it!
Amy L.
Amy L.
Pittsburgh
This is Premium Tequila from Don Julio Gonzales, aged for 5 years. Superb flavor, nice presentation. The decanter style bottle is wrapped in silver leaves. A 5 star tequila gets 4 stars because the price is slightly higher. Overall, it’s an excellent spirit that should definitely be tasted.
Ruthie N.
Ruthie N.
This tequila es exquisite it has a sweet aroma and it taste oak and caramel and vanilla it is just wonderful I love it, it is a little expensive but the quality of that aged tequila makes it whort it you can find another aged tequilas but it might not be the same flavor, I truly recommended.
Erica J.
Erica J.
Wood River, IL
I haven't had any adverse experiences when drinking this Tequila. However, my one complaint is the compatibility this Tequila has when mixing; when compared to other high end Tequila's.  Would I recommend this product to a friend? Yes, absolutely, it is a high quality Tequila.