Don Julio Real 0.750L

by Don Julio

NULL

How strong is it In comparison to the original?
Start your review of Don Julio Real 0.750L!
angelica G.
Phelan, CA
Smooth drink with great taste.  On the rocks or in a mixed drink whichever you prefer its great.  One of my favorite Tequila drinks out there.  Price is reasonable and compared to others its a better taste .
Nita F.
I very rarely drink Tequila. This is very hit for a lack of better words lol. When I take shots of this I have to have a lime wedge and salt on standby.
Tee J.
The best! Smooth yet nutty, caramel and vanilla flavors. So sweet and rich. Even the bottle is a keepsake.
Lupita C.
Lewisville, TX
Mexican style please , don julio is a must get from mexico , you need to get the original bottles they are way more styles and in mexico everything is cheaper and great value . but of course please drink and drive safely and share the will
Gina B.
Far Rockaway, NY
For people that likes Tequila Don Julio Real Tequila is a good choice , when you have a party or something special with adult guests I would recommend it because its not that strong and it feels good on your tongue while your drinking it , excellent quality.
Rochelle M.
Bronx, NY
Ummmm long story short... collegeeeeee madeeee meeeee doooo it 😂😂😂 I drink it with orange soda! Condos to you if you drink this with no chaser 😐😆
Bianca C.
I’ve only bought this tequila once. For those who know this bottle is expensive. I mean EXPENSIVE but worth every single penny! I don’t know what they put into it but it’s an amazing flavor! I still have some left.. but once I’m out I’ll be buying again!
Azucena C.
parkview dr
I love ir is delicious and as a mexican i have to say i like tequila but this one is one of mu favorites, great taste and its amazing
Trisha V.
San jose, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Taste good! I highly recommend this tequila! Good to drink alone or with soda.
Taste good! I highly recommend this tequila! Good to drink alone or with soda.
Karime S.
Waterford, CA
This tequila is awesome, love the smell and the smooth. I have a special shoot for my birthday, little expensive but it totally worth it!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...