Sofia C.
Acworth, GA

I have been wanting to try this. does it "burn" or is it smooth ? after like 6 shots are you good or tipsy? and how bad of a hangover do you get from this. i always have patron and I'm so used to it that i need something new with a different kick ti it!

Coraima C.
Coraima C.
1 year, 6 months ago
Not so much of a burn if you're a regular shot taker. And after 6 shots you'd be on the ground.
Mireyaa Y.
Mireyaa Y.
1 year, 7 months ago
Very smooth. Compared to patron but softer.
Whitley B.
Whitley B.
Decatur, IL
2 years, 1 month ago
I am a promotion girl for an alcohol company and have done Don Julio before. A lot of the customers/samplers compared it to patron but said it was a lot smoothr and tasted "cleaner". It definitively has a strong tequila smell to it because as soon as I opened the bottle I could smell it!
Awa T.
Awa T.
2 years, 2 months ago
If you wanna do shots get golden or "añejo", the silver stuff is for mixes. Tequila is really strong, after 6 shots you won't be tipsy, you'll be passed out (not good).
Candace A.
Candace A.
Stamford , CT
2 years, 5 months ago
Way smoothr than other tequilas for sure!
Megan L.
Megan L.
North Liberty, IA
2 years, 5 months ago
No burn, and tipsy after 3, but I'm a lightweight :p I have tried other Tequilas and this has the biggest kick.
Myra A.
Myra A.
2 years, 8 months ago
I like this better than Patron. It goes down smooth and I have never had a hang over the next day. I hope you enjoy your it
Allison S.