Don Julio Blanco Tequila, 50 mL (80PF)

by Don Julio

#3 in Tequila

Don Julio Blanco Tequila has a lightly sweet and pure agave flavor with notes of citrus lemon, lime and grapefruit. The finish is clean and fresh, rounded out with black pepper and grassy undertones. Serve Don Julio Blanco Tequila as an ingredient in refreshing cocktail recipes like mojitos and margaritas, with champagne, or on the rocks. Don Julio Blanco Tequila also compliments many Mexican recipes. Send the gift of Mexican history when you send a bottle of Don Julio Blanco Tequila alone, in The Don Tequila Gift Basket or in a custom tequila gift basket through our reliable liquor delivery service.

Is Don Julio worth it, or should I stick with something cheaper like Jose Cuervo?
I haven’t tried this yet, but I was wondering what everyone thought of this compared to other tequilas?
which is the best and under budget alcohol to drink neat [product:don-julio-blanco-tequila-375ml-bottle] ?
Start your review of Don Julio Blanco Tequila, 50 mL (80PF)!
Tanya L.
Milwaukee
Don Julio Blanco Tequila, 50 mL (80PF) uploaded by Tanya L.
Purchased at: Target
All I drink is Donjulio! If you’ve never tried it, and looking for a reason this is your time! This tequila is smooth! Goes great with any mixer but if you’re like me this is perfect for homemade margaritas! Always have a bottle in my home & so should you!
Maria C.
Santa Barbara, CA
Purchased at: Costco
Now we are talking 👄, Don Julio, besides patron, this is my go too tequila, it goes in so soft you actually get to enjoy it you don't get that burning taste in your throat.. And the best part you don't get a hangover the next day, and the price is not expensive . Don Julio Blanco Tequila, 50 mL (80PF) #tequila #donjulio #salud #happyhour
Estefanya G.
Don Julio Blanco Tequila, 50 mL (80PF) uploaded by Estefanya G.
Since I turned 21 during covid & all I’ve been doing is creating drinks at home Don Julio has been my go-to for my mangonadas/margaritas
Yeraldine S.
San Anselmo, CA
Last Saturday I drunk some margarita made with Don Julio tequila and they were very strong but delicious
Samara G.
Don Julio Blanco Tequila, 50 mL (80PF) uploaded by Samara G.
Tried this for the first time last week while out to dinner (a shot) I then went out and purchased a bottle. It doesn’t burn when going down as much as other liquors. After about 2 shots you will be feeling the spirits. Make sure you get some lime and salt and have the full experience. I didn’t really mix this with chasers but used it for shots mostly.
Angie R.
Seneca, SC
Don Julio Blanco Tequila, 50 mL (80PF) uploaded by Angie R.
Great tequila not my usual go to but think it might be now. Great with anything tequilsy lol. Great price
tawanda C.
Haddon Township, NJ
Don Julio Blanco Tequila, 50 mL (80PF) uploaded by tawanda C.
I love it ,it's so smooth going down everyone should have a bottle of this in there house with a nice fruit juice to chase it
Jen M.
Meadow Vista, CA
Don Julio Blanco Tequila, 50 mL (80PF) uploaded by Jen M.
Don Julio is my favorite affordable tequila! We usually have some on hand for a mixed drink or a quick celebration shot.
Justine S.
Los Angeles, CA
The BEST tequila! Super smooth and just such a good time. I got introduced to Don Julio Blanco at a wedding and I have never gone back to any other tequila. Great for shots and with mixed drinks! The price is a little on the more expensive side, but you pay for quality and no residual hangover the next day (unless you drink more than half the bottle, then that is on you LOL).
Catheline K.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Don Julio Blanco Tequila is absolutely one of the best Tequila out there. My husband and I love it. It's so smooth to drink and no morning headaches. If you haven't tried this Tequila you need too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Vinayak W.
Maharashtra
il y a 8 mois
Destiny S. il y a 5 mois
Patron could never go wrong, they taste similar Patron just a little bit cheaper