Don Julio Blanco Tequila, 50 mL (80PF)

by Don Julio

#7 in Tequila

Using the finest blue agave plant and a time-honored distillation process, Don Julio Blanco Tequila is tequila in its truest form. Commonly referred to as �silver� tequila, the crisp agave flavor and hints of citrus make our blanco tequila an essential component to a variety of innovative drinks. This luxury tequila is double-distilled and made from pure unaged agave, making it perfect for any celebration. Simply mix with grapefruit juice, fresh lime juice and agave nectar and pour over ice for a refreshing tasting Don Julio Paloma. Includes one 80 proof 50 mL bottle of Blanco Tequila. Don Julio tequila is produced in the Highlands of Jalisco, Mexico, one of the country�s most fertile agave-growing regions. The microclimate and mineral-rich clay soil allow the blue agave plant to flourish. Each bottle of Don Julio tequila is produced here and features our NOM number � our seal of authenticity � signifying where the tequila was made. Unlike many other distilleries, La Primavera only pro

Is Don Julio worth it, or should I stick with something cheaper like Jose Cuervo?
I haven’t tried this yet, but I was wondering what everyone thought of this compared to other tequilas?
which is the best and under budget alcohol to drink neat [product:don-julio-blanco-tequila-375ml-bottle] ?
Start your review of Don Julio Blanco Tequila, 50 mL (80PF)!
Tanya L.
Milwaukee
Don Julio Blanco Tequila, 50 mL (80PF) uploaded by Tanya L.
Purchased at: Target
All I drink is Donjulio! If you’ve never tried it, and looking for a reason this is your time! This tequila is smooth! Goes great with any mixer but if you’re like me this is perfect for homemade margaritas! Always have a bottle in my home & so should you!
Lucy H.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Don Julio Blanco Tequila, 50 mL (80PF) uploaded by Lucy H.
This is a good tequila that costs way too much. I liked the aroma and finish.This luxury tequila is double-distilled and made from pure unaged agave. making it perfect for any celebration.
Angie R.
Seneca, SC
Don Julio Blanco Tequila, 50 mL (80PF) uploaded by Angie R.
Great tequila not my usual go to but think it might be now. Great with anything tequilsy lol. Great price
Maria C.
Santa Barbara, CA
Purchased at: Costco
Now we are talking 👄, Don Julio, besides patron, this is my go too tequila, it goes in so soft you actually get to enjoy it you don't get that burning taste in your throat.. And the best part you don't get a hangover the next day, and the price is not expensive . Don Julio Blanco Tequila, 50 mL (80PF) #tequila #donjulio #salud #happyhour
Estefanya G.
Don Julio Blanco Tequila, 50 mL (80PF) uploaded by Estefanya G.
Since I turned 21 during covid & all I’ve been doing is creating drinks at home Don Julio has been my go-to for my mangonadas/margaritas
Yeraldine S.
San Anselmo, CA
Last Saturday I drunk some margarita made with Don Julio tequila and they were very strong but delicious
Samara G.
Don Julio Blanco Tequila, 50 mL (80PF) uploaded by Samara G.
Tried this for the first time last week while out to dinner (a shot) I then went out and purchased a bottle. It doesn’t burn when going down as much as other liquors. After about 2 shots you will be feeling the spirits. Make sure you get some lime and salt and have the full experience. I didn’t really mix this with chasers but used it for shots mostly.
tawanda C.
Haddon Township, NJ
Don Julio Blanco Tequila, 50 mL (80PF) uploaded by tawanda C.
I love it ,it's so smooth going down everyone should have a bottle of this in there house with a nice fruit juice to chase it
Jen M.
Meadow Vista, CA
Don Julio Blanco Tequila, 50 mL (80PF) uploaded by Jen M.
Don Julio is my favorite affordable tequila! We usually have some on hand for a mixed drink or a quick celebration shot.
Justine S.
Los Angeles, CA
The BEST tequila! Super smooth and just such a good time. I got introduced to Don Julio Blanco at a wedding and I have never gone back to any other tequila. Great for shots and with mixed drinks! The price is a little on the more expensive side, but you pay for quality and no residual hangover the next day (unless you drink more than half the bottle, then that is on you LOL).
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Vinayak W.
Maharashtra
il y a un an
Destiny S. il y a 8 mois
Patron could never go wrong, they taste similar Patron just a little bit cheaper