Don Julio Blanco Tequila uploaded by Maritza R.Don Julio Blanco Tequila uploaded by Meegan R.Don Julio Blanco Tequila uploaded by Alison B.

BY DON JULIO #7 in Tequila

Don Julio Blanco Tequila has a lightly sweet and pure agave flavor with notes of citrus lemon, lime and grapefruit. The finish is clean and fresh, rounded out with black pepper and grassy undertones. Serve Don Julio Blanco Tequila as an ingredient in refreshing cocktail recipes like mojitos and margaritas, with champagne, or on the rocks. Don Julio Blanco Tequila also compliments many Mexican recipes. Send the gift of Mexican history when you send a bottle of Don Julio Blanco Tequila alone, in The Don Tequila Gift Basket or in a custom tequila gift basket through our reliable liquor delivery service.

Tabitha C.
Boerne
Patron is great, but Don Julio Blanco Tequila is the BEST. Who needs lime and salt when taking a shot of this?! It goes down so smoothly and theres no tequila shot face in site. Be careful though, before you know it, you could possibly get quite intoxicated without realizing it because of how easy it is to take a shot of this.
Kierrha N.
Miami
This is my #1 favorite drink of all time. This is what I order EVERY TIME I’m at a bar or club. It’s smooth going down. It’s not a “take your breath away” kinda taste. Great with mixing and the flavor doesn’t get lost when you mix it and it doesn’t over power the other ingredients. I recommend this brand to anyone
Heather R.
Dayton
I think taqulia is great plain or in mix drinks and truthfully I can drink this and never get a headache. Other taqulia I have drank in my past have gave me a headache. Also I think it goes down really smooth. And if you are really trying to party you don't have to drink alot of this a little goes a long way.
Chanelle Z.
Fishers, IN
Love this Tequila! It tastes the best alone, as a shot, or in a rocks glass with a little bit of orange liquor. It is a bit on the pricey side but defiantly worth it. I do not get hangovers with this liquor since it is high quality. I will continue to buy this Tequila and recommend it to everyone!
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
Oh my gosh, let me just start off by saying that I'm not really a tequila Drinker usually. However when I do drink tequila I tend only really like high-quality ones like Don Julio because I don't burn as much and they have a really refreshing flavor. And of course you know the effect is beautiful
Jana G.
Austin
Great top quality tequila. It’s what I use for taking tequila shots since it’s smooth and can be drank either cold or room temperature. This doesn’t give you the burning feeling like some other lower end tequila brands. You can purchase this at any liquor store. Don Julio Blanco Tequila
Michelle A.
Tequila definitely has a strong taste but I would prefer this over vodka anytime. I don’t know what it is about it but point is it better at keeping this down than I am keeping any other liquor down. Definitely do well with matching this liquor as a mixed drink or pure. Must try out
Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks!
Brooke J.
Grants, NM
Oh Don Julio, how I love you. This is such a solid tequila. If you aren't familiar with tequila or don't drink it often, I'd skip over this one just because it's a little overpowering at first. This is the perfect tequila to just have on the rocks and sip (is that even a thing?)
V. R.
Modesto
I truly enjoy this tequila when I’m looking to make a fancy margarita with extra flavors that aren’t the traditional type. When considering the affordability of it I do save it for special occasions and I definitely would recommend this to others looking for a good time.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
How much is this product? And where can I get it?
Keiyl M.
How does this taste and how many shots does it take before you get tipsy?
Jamie D.