Don Julio Blanco Tequila

by Don Julio

#10 in Tequila

Don Julio Blanco Tequila has a lightly sweet and pure agave flavor with notes of citrus lemon, lime and grapefruit. The finish is clean and fresh, rounded out with black pepper and grassy undertones. Serve Don Julio Blanco Tequila as an ingredient in refreshing cocktail recipes like mojitos and margaritas, with champagne, or on the rocks. Don Julio Blanco Tequila also compliments many Mexican recipes. Send the gift of Mexican history when you send a bottle of Don Julio Blanco Tequila alone, in The Don Tequila Gift Basket or in a custom tequila gift basket through our reliable liquor delivery service.

How good is this bottle?
Is this tequila smooth?
Is it smooth or is it rough going down? *no pun intended* lol?
Start your review of Don Julio Blanco Tequila!
How would you rate this product?
Parowan Utah
This Blanco is mighty tasty as far as inexpensive Tequilas go. You cannot beat the price especially if your on a budget, trying to stock a good bar selection for a party. If I had my choice between it and say Cuervo's Silver/Blanco I would go with Don Julio for sure. My mission in life is to taste all Tequila's. I am constantly searching for for that perfect one. It's out there, I do have a favorite perhaps one day Don Julio will allow we consumers to taste some of what I hear has never been released!
Palm Coast, FL
Say hello to hangover-free fun nights! To me, it tastes like every other tequila. Probably cause I do my best not to taste it, but the reason why I choose this brand over any other is because I have no headaches the next morning. Try it out! Cheap tequila makes you miserable afterwards, it's worth spending a few more bucks to avoid being upset the following day.  Don Julio Blanco Tequila
I tried this for the first time recently and it opened up a whole new world. I LOVE margaritas and my aunt brings me tequila from Mexico every few months and this is better than any other tequila I have tried. It is extreamly smooth and has fantastic flavor. It has quickly become a staple in my liquor cabnet.
Panama City, FL
This tequila is hands down my favorite. The taste is so smooth and if the shot is chilled it has a great taste you don’t even need a chaser. I’m a big fan. I don’t drink it often because it is expensive, as it should be because it is a high quality top shelf tequila but if I’m splurging this is my go to.
El Monte, CA
This is my ultimate to go to everytime I do plan on drinking. Love how the price is perfect not to cheap not to expensive. Love the taste and not harsh at all very smooth. I will always buy this whenever I want to drink and have  a good time. Also extra I dont get a hangover with this so Yay.
Decatur, IL
Very smooth, super good in frozen drinks. I think you can even make a good red sauce with it. I've have 1800 and Jose Cuervo and I think this is the better of them. I totally recommend it of you love tequila. I plan on buying it again soon. It's relatively inexpensive so I'd say it's a great buy.
Cranston , RI
So this is the first tequila that I tried when I was in a bar in Mexico and wanted to do a shot. I was not a shots type a person since I usually couldn’t keep them down. Grabbed some lime and gave it a go. This is super smooth and ended up getting another and sipping on it since it was so good.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a fantastic tequila for sipping or doing shots.  It has a smoothness to it that can't be matched.  Its a little bit more expensive, but soo worth the extra you spend.  I always have a bottle on had for special occasions or for when you just need a little tequila.
Parsippany , NJ
A great premium tequila. This is one of my favorite go-to tequilas. I love this as a shot, a drink with just a splash of seltzer and muddled. It is full of flavor and goes down smooth. I would recommend this to those who want quality tequila. I will definitely continue to buy this.
Fort Hood, TX
To be honest I think this product is a little pricy but I can't even blame them because this Tequila is just soooooo freaking good. I wouldn't know what to improve. The taste is soo good and its soo smooth. Whether you take a shot or mix it in a drink its good either way.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...