BY DON JULIO #3 in Tequila

Don Julio Blanco Tequila has a lightly sweet and pure agave flavor with notes of citrus lemon, lime and grapefruit. The finish is clean and fresh, rounded out with black pepper and grassy undertones. Serve Don Julio Blanco Tequila as an ingredient in refreshing cocktail recipes like mojitos and margaritas, with champagne, or on the rocks. Don Julio Blanco Tequila also compliments many Mexican recipes. Send the gift of Mexican history when you send a bottle of Don Julio Blanco Tequila alone, in The Don Tequila Gift Basket or in a custom tequila gift basket through our reliable liquor delivery service.

• If you put the lime in the coconut and mix it all up, doe...1 Answers
  • I hear this goes down a lot smoother than patron. Is tha...3 Answers
  • Do they still sell this in stores?2 Answers
Alexandra R.
Henderson, NV
Oh, hello lovely. We meet again.

Don Julio is my absolute favorite tequila (along with Clase Azul Plata Tequila , which is largely outside of my tequila budget at the moment).  DJ is not as harsh as Patrón Tequila Silver - it's much easier to drink with no "burn" at all. It's smooth and has one of the best finished on the market. If you "hate" tequila, I'de say to give this a try- it's definitely one of the best and easiest to drink tequilas out there. Cheers!
Janet C.
Des Moines
Best Margarita I’ve ever had.  There’s nothing better then the perfection of a smooth cool margarita while grilling out with friends in the summer.  There is nothing harsh about this tequila, it almost has a slight spiced heat that pairs perfectly with lime anything.  If you don’t like a tart lime of some margaritas then grab Don Julio & mix up some lime margaritas you will find it better then any other you’ve tried before. This will become your go to & you’ll want to share with friends. So have a party! Cinco De Mayo everyday!
Amanda F.
Saint Petersburg
LOVE - absolutely love. My all-time favorite tequila. I was introduced to this brand by my uncle. The taste is amazing and unlike any other. Don Julio goes down very smooth. It also mixes great in margaritas, which is my favorite drink. For all my tequila drinkers - if you’ve never tried this brand, I absolutely recommend you do! Definitely won’t regret trying.
Melanie G.
Gardena, CA
Love love love this tequila. Sometimes will use for mix drinks but this blanco is so good for chilled shots . Goes down super smoothly and is sure to get the party started . I have tried many tequilas but this one is my go to tequila .
Tabitha C.
Boerne, TX
Patron is great, but Don Julio Blanco Tequila is the BEST. Who needs lime and salt when taking a shot of this?! It goes down so smoothly and theres no tequila shot face in site. Be careful though, before you know it, you could possibly get quite intoxicated without realizing it because of how easy it is to take a shot of this.
Sloan S.
Carrollton, TX
Don Julio tequila is another good one, it’s also very popular and the pricing is a tad more expensive but it’s worth it! It’s the same price range as patron, I do believe it’s smoother than patron, it also has an agave taste to it which some don’t like but the good thing about it is, it doesn’t really give you a headache!
Aaron B.
Bloomfield Township
Best blanco tequila out there, I just prefer anejo tequila to blancos.  Don Julio tequilas still have the best flavor, and the blanco is no exception.  Perfect for group shots at a wedding or celebratory occasion.
Little Ashley J.
Los Angeles
I was given a bottle of this by a friend i a I had gone to Mexico on a cruise with back in college- my friend had brought this bottle onto the ship and we took a shot of it before going out of our cabin to party every Kight. I can take shots of this because it’s so smooth and not hate myself the next day.
Trina H.
Don Julio Blanco Tequila is definitely a top-shelf tequila, so don’t expect it to be cheap. The flavor is fantastic and I much prefer DJ over Patron. It’s perfect with a lime and salt. I will buy this tequila again, but mainly when celebrating a special occasion due to its price. I definitely recommend.
Yashika L.
My spells and I have tried many tequilas. However when we tried this specific brand it was so smooth. The packaging comes in a box. It’s not very affordable but for the quality is awesome. The agave is so prominent
Latanya C.
Merrillville, IN
What's your first choice of taqilla
Alicia G.
Humboldt, TN
I love tequila can any one advise on this product?
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
What is a tequila like this?
Sofia C.
Acworth, GA
I have been wanting to try this. does it "burn" or is it smooth ? after like 6 shots are you good or tipsy? and how bad of a hangover do you get from this. i always have patron and I'm so used to it that i need something new with a different kick ti it!
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
Where can I get this at?? I have a wine and spirits shop but I'm not sure if they have that there.

back