Don Julio Anejo Tequila, 375 mL (80PF)

by Don Julio

#12 in Tequila

Don Julio Anejo Tequila exhibits an array of fruit notes on the nose and palate. Citrus aromas of lime, mandarin and grapefruit are exhilarating followed by complex flavors of cooked agave, black cherry and honey. Don Julio Anejo Tequila is matured for 18 months in American white oak barrels which gives it an oaky vanilla character with a light, honey and spice finish. Serve Don Julio Anejo Tequila neat or on the rocks to fully appreciate its intricate character.

Is it worth the price?
Looking for a great sipping tequila and have heard good things, any thoughts?
Can anyone tell me if this is better than Anejo Patron?
Start your review of Don Julio Anejo Tequila, 375 mL (80PF)!
Teddy G.
Chicago
It was a good night thanks to this! It always goes down so smoothly. Only tequila I can drink straight out of the bottle!
Arlovia N.
Reading, PA
I love Don Julio añejo tequila is super smooth it definitely meet my expectations. I wouldn’t do anything to it is great how it is great value especially when you bring it from Mexico I keep buying it all the time 😍😍
Katia L.
Jefferson, WI
One of my favorites! Great as a gift too! The taste is smooth and it goes down very easy. Pair this with a lime for something simple or dress it up with tangerine juice and a pinch of salt.
Samantha N.
Swissvale, PA
Smooth, deep and delicious, especially in mixed drinks like margaritas or even alone on the rocks with lime.
Brandon J.
Manchester, NH
If you haven’t had tequila before, definitely try Don Julio Añejo. It has a smooth flavor. Highly recommended!
Denise F.
Stockton
What a fantastic tequila! Beautiful oaky smell and a well balance tequila. Little alcohol burn. Nice after taste. Really fruity. Price is moderate for a premium tequila.
Amyrosezeth Y.
Great flavor with a slight orange hint to it. Super affordable for every budget! Great to drink alone or to mix into drinks or margaritas, it is very versatile! One of my designated go-tos when I’m out or buying for a friend!
Esther B.
Orlando
Nice smooth taste! Great to make margaritas!! I would highly recommend if you like making these types of cocktail drinks!!
Angeles M.
Turlock, CA
I’ve tried this product but I think it’s a little to harsh. It’s not a bad overall I would recommend that this product you will drink alone or with a chaser. I haven tried it with other mix drinks and didn’t really appeal to it.
Nayeli R.
detroit
Don Julio Anejo Tequila, 375 mL (80PF) uploaded by Nayeli R.
Mmmm super esquisita muy buena muy suave simplemente muy deliciosa megusta mucho 🤤🤤 asi solita